Biological basis of homosexuality fully unlocked by scientists?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69713

    #1

    Biological basis of homosexuality fully unlocked by scientists?



    Seems to be a more complete explanation of the prenatal hormone bath theory that has been around for a while. Fascinating.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #2
    So, my dad was right.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • SeattleUte
      Faith crisis consultant
      • Nov 2008
      • 20837

      #3
      Wow. So now we know. The LDS Church is false. I wish everything in life were that clear.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

      --Jonathan Swift

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #4
        Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        Wow. So now we know. The LDS Church is false. I wish everything in life were that clear.
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • DU Ute
          RIP CUF
          • Dec 2008
          • 7393

          #5
          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          Yeah. This one brought a tear to my eye.
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

          Comment

          • snowcat
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 1348

            #6
            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            Wow. So now we know. The LDS Church is false. I wish everything in life were that clear.
            I've heard this song before....

            Spoiler for SU's Fanfare NSW:
            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

            Woot

            I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
            SU

            Comment

            • FMCoug
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 6825

              #7
              <mullah> this is just liberal junk science nonsense. I can pretty much guarantee the people who funded this study are gay!</mullah>
              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

              Comment

              Working...