Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    ???
    I thin it is pretty clear. ANd still tedious. If you dont get it, I dont care. I can live with that.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
      I thin it is pretty clear. ANd still tedious. If you dont get it, I dont care. I can live with that.
      ok bro.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

ok bro.
        Thanks, Bro.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

to recap: trump using a racial slur is only offensive because the person to whom it was addressed is not a member of that race but claimed to be. got it.
          Pocahontas was beautiful (according to Disney). I'm not sure her name rises to the level of racial slur.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Pocahontas was beautiful (according to Disney). I'm not sure her name rises to the level of racial slur.
            Yeah I don't know if the name is a thing with Native Americans but it can be construed as offensive because of the "betrayal" to her people....ie uncle tomesque but I am sure you know that.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
              Yeah I don't know if the name is a thing with Native Americans but it can be construed as offensive because of the "betrayal" to her people....ie uncle tomesque but I am sure you know that.
              Lots of Native Americans chiming in today saying they consider it to be a racial slur.

Again, the main problem here is that our president is acting like a 10-year-old.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Lots of Native Americans chiming in today saying they consider it to be a racial slur.
                Ah, no, I didn't know that. I never watched the movie, after all. But that makes sense.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• guys stop, creekster finds this discussion tedious
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• It would be like Trump calling Rachel Dolezal "Aunt Jemima." I'm surprised people are cool with this tbh. Trump is an old, white, racist f*ck and I don't see why people are reticent to call a spade a spade.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      It would be like Trump calling Rachel Dolezal "Aunt Jemima." I'm surprised people are cool with this tbh. Trump is an old, white, racist f*ck and I don't see why people are reticent to call a spade a spade.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

guys stop, creekster finds this discussion tedious
                        No, their's is fine. Only with you.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          It would be like Trump calling Rachel Dolezal "Aunt Jemima." I'm surprised people are cool with this tbh. Trump is an old, white, racist f*ck and I don't see why people are reticent to call a spade a spade.
                          Right, it would be. Except I would object becasue of the poeple it might have actually offended, not due to any status Dolezal held.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• 7z8kv0xo2xvz.jpg
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• WaPo:

Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home.
                              https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...381_story.html

So who was Brazile thinking that was trying to kill her? The Russians... or Clinton?

I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it. -John Podesta
                              https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

[ATTACH]8328[/ATTACH]

Please never stop, Uncle Ted.

Comment

Working...
                                X