X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Tucson, I believe.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...lly-in-tucson/
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Tucson, I believe.
      Dumb-on-dumb crime.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• John Podhoretz showing off his Book of Mormon based skills:

Last edited by pelagius; 03-19-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Dumb-on-dumb crime.
          Yes, but it seems there were a lot of Drumpf supporters doing a lot of cheering as well...

Cheer.jpg

Video from another angle: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03a640a6aac80
          Last edited by Uncle Ted; 03-19-2016, 10:29 PM.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump said it wasn't his campaign manager who grabbed the kid's collar? I have no fucking idea how intelligent people could vote for him, even if it because they hate Hillary.

Comment

• Poll: Utah would vote for a Democrat for president over Trump
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                Trump said it wasn't his campaign manager who grabbed the kid's collar? I have no fucking idea how intelligent people could vote for him, even if it because they hate Hillary.
                We have a study subject at work from the South. He went to a prestigious university and has a successful career. He is also voting for Trump. He basically thinks Trump is a joke and wouldn't be surprised to see Trump in jail at some point if he is elected president. But he also views Trump as the quickest way of bringing down the current system. He thinks that Trump, a common enemy, will engender cooperation between the two parties. He said only a small percentage of Trump voters actually think Trump is great, most just want the system burned down.

Comment

• Beck said that he, like many Mormons, believes in a prophecy that the Constitution will hang by a thread in the last days. He said he believes that now is that time, and people like Lee and Cruz will save it.

He also said the Book of Mormon was created as a guide on how to protect freedom in our day. At the Provo rally, many responded yelling, "I believe."
                  http://www.sltrib.com/home/3676633-1...hree-stop-utah

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The off-the-record Drumpf seems more reasonable...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That's a terrific poll: Clinton 38/Trum 36/Won't Vote 16

I still think Trump would win the state, but Trump putting Utah in play in the general is no small accomplishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                        That's a terrific poll: Clinton 38/Trum 36/Won't Vote 16

I still think Trump would win the state, but Trump putting Utah in play in the general is no small accomplishment.
                        Hooray for Utah! Proud of my state.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Is there a support group for people anxious about everything Trump? I believe I've done all I can for mrs. myboynoah. Time to bring in some help.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Is there a support group for people anxious about everything Trump? I believe I've done all I can for mrs. myboynoah. Time to bring in some help.
                            Apparently you should buy her massage gift certificates:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...among-patients
                            Last edited by pelagius; 03-20-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Hooray for Utah! Proud of my state.
                              Yep, clearly they love the Texan the best...

53% Cruz/29% Kasich/11% Drumpf

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yep, clearly they love the Texan the best...

53% Cruz/29% Kasich/11% Drumpf
                                OK. So there is still room for improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X