The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Northwestcoug
    Cocked and Loaded
    • May 2011
    • 18021

    #4186
    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    It's hilarious that you're so promiscuous with your opinions that you will even critique coffee. Starbucks has excellent coffee. Which are the best value in scotch whiskies?

    The only bad thing about Starbucks is the stores with all the stupid time-wasting cheerfulness and the nitwits in the line in front of you with all their chatter and particular specifications for their fattening drinks and their malfunctioning iphone payment apps.

    Starbucks stores are a torment for misanthropes.
    Now I know you are trolling.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment

    • BlueK
      Senior Member
      • May 2011
      • 7191

      #4187
      Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      My gosh. He can't even pretend to be a decent human being. It is so bad he has switched places with Cruz. My worst to bad goes like this now, Bernie, Hillary, Trump, Cruz. YUK.

      Now if someone guaranteed me a solid republican congress, I might actually change the order and go based on how much of a human being they are instead of policy.
      Cruz isn't even close to as bad as trump.

      Comment

      • Maximus
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 6017

        #4188
        Can we get back to Politics?

        Comment

        • myboynoah
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 21719

          #4189
          Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Can we get back to Politics?
          Please pay attention. JL is having a conversation with SU.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69696

            #4190
            Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Please pay attention. JL is having a conversation with SU.
            Haha.

            Btw, I can't stop staring at those beards. They do indeed look more dignified. Even Hillary.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • myboynoah
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 21719

              #4191
              Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
              I like to think that Utah would actually choose Hillary over Drumpf.
              I've been thinking about this. It could happen, and will be interesting to watch. Utah should go ahead and write in Mitt.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

              For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

              Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

              Comment

              • creekster
                It is NOT a monkey!
                • Nov 2008
                • 22661

                #4192
                Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                I like to think that Utah would actually choose Hillary over Drumpf.
                I don't think I could vote for either one. I have always resisted the temptation to succumb to Pelagius' heresy that my vote does not count, but voting libertarian or for some other third party would actually make me feel that way. Even so, I always vote but I cannot bring my self to vote for either of these two, so what to do?
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                Comment

                • myboynoah
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 21719

                  #4193
                  Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  I don't think I could vote for either one. I have always resisted the temptation to succumb to Pelagius' heresy that my vote does not count, but voting libertarian or for some other third party would actually make me feel that way. Even so, I always vote but I cannot bring my self to vote for either of these two, so what to do?
                  I've shown the way. Write in Mitt, dangit.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                  For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                  Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                  Comment

                  • myboynoah
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 21719

                    #4194


                    "The Hispanics love me."

                    lol
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #4195
                      They are feeling the Bern in SU country...

                      Seattle is Berning: We’re tops in the U.S. for per capita Bernie Sanders donations

                      Seattle ranks No. 1 among the 50 biggest U.S. cities for per-capita donations to Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.
                      [...]



                      What a bunch of damn hippies.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Applejack
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 3813

                        #4196
                        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        I've been thinking about this. It could happen, and will be interesting to watch. Utah should go ahead and write in Mitt.
                        They will.

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #4197
                          Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          I've shown the way. Write in Mitt, dangit.
                          Mitt Romney Should Run for President as a Third-Party Candidate

                          Seriously.
                          [...]


                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • Maximus
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 6017

                            #4198
                            yes, god, please yes, yes, yes, yes....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #4199
                              Originally posted by myboynoah View Post


                              "The Hispanics love me."

                              lol
                              Well, he does understand advertising if nothing else. What's that old rule in advertising? Spotlight your liabilities as strengths?
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • SeattleUte
                                Faith crisis consultant
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 20837

                                #4200
                                Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                They are feeling the Bern in SU country...




                                What a bunch of damn hippies.
                                I rest my case.
                                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                                --Jonathan Swift

                                Comment

                                Working...