The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27884

    #2206
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Kasich the bumbling, smart, capable, fool for VP! He should hire you for his campaign Moli.
    Yeah, I'd take that job!

    He was bumbling last night. He was all over the place. He's not a great debater but he's a genius in the legislature.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69711

      #2207
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • imanihonjin
        Junior Member
        • Jun 2013
        • 3772

        #2208
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        If I were president, I too would love executive orders. They suck for the rest of us though.

        Comment

        • Northwestcoug
          Cocked and Loaded
          • May 2011
          • 18028

          #2209
          I'm no neurosurgeon, but if I ran for president I'd be very careful not to insult my political party. I'd probably also stay away from conspiratorial-sounding rhetoric:

          “Republicans have this mental disorder that says, ‘A person doesn’t agree with me 100 percent, I’m not with them, I’m going to go and sit down,’ ” Carson said during a campaign stop in Las Vegas.
          “You know, if I’m successful in this endeavor to become president of the United States, it’s very likely I would be a one-term president,” he said, according to The Wall Street Journal.
          “[It is] because there are some tough things we have to attack,” Carson added. "We cannot continue down this path.”
          http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...term-president
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

          Comment

          • Omaha 680
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 11181

            #2210
            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Kasich the bumbling, smart, capable, fool for VP! He should hire you for his campaign Moli.
            Just like the current VP except for the smart and capable parts.

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69711

              #2211
              This seems presidential:

              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • imanihonjin
                Junior Member
                • Jun 2013
                • 3772

                #2212
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                This seems presidential:

                To be fair....this is probably the most "presidential" tweet Trump has tweeted in the last few months.

                Comment

                • creekster
                  It is NOT a monkey!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22661

                  #2213
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  This seems presidential:

                  Trump is a clown. If he goes fifteen minutes without hearing himself in the media he says something like this. depressing.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69711

                    #2214
                    Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                    To be fair....this is probably the most "presidential" tweet Trump has tweeted in the last few months.
                    That's a fair point.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69711

                      #2215
                      Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      Trump is a clown. If he goes fifteen minutes without hearing himself in the media he says something like this. depressing.
                      To be fair, maybe he was talking about actual bushes. You know, plants. They are probably no smarter than rocks.

                      I bet GWB lost more brain cells smoking doobies at Yale than Trump has had in his entire life.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • beefytee
                        Board eye candy
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 7542

                        #2216
                        Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                        It would be fun if someone commissioned a poll in Utah among Republicans. I would suspect Trump isn't as popular there as in other states, but I could be wrong. It would be funny if they did a poll there that showed him getting a low percentage. It would make news because it would really stand out as different than all the others. Maybe it could even goad Trump into making a disparaging remark about Mormons.
                        Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        I don't even thinks he comes in third in Utah.
                        Donald Trump has slipped to fourth place among Utah Republicans in the presidential contest following his controversial statements on Muslims being allowed into the U.S., a new UtahPolicy poll finds.

                        Comment

                        • Donuthole
                          Official Outgayer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 25268

                          #2217
                          Lol. Leave it to Utah repubs to laugh at one batshit-crazy candidate while preferring two others.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69711

                            #2218
                            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Lol. Leave it to Utah repubs to laugh at one batshit-crazy candidate while preferring two others.
                            Could be worse. Check out those idiot voters in Nevada!

                            http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/14/politi...outh-carolina/
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • imanihonjin
                              Junior Member
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 3772

                              #2219
                              DH JL

                              Comment

                              • Donuthole
                                Official Outgayer
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 25268

                                #2220
                                Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                                DH JL
                                Huh? I never said Nevadans weren't dolts. Both states love them some crazy (Sharon Angle, anyone? Mike Lee?). It's just that Nevadans embrace the appearance of evil, while Utahns prefer that their wolves don sheep's clothing.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                                There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                                Comment

                                Working...