idahos props

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • grapevine
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1990

    #1

    idahos props

    There are three education props in Idaho. How are Idahoans going to vote for them? On performance I am voting no as it is the students fault sometimes. Technology and credits probably same. Some teachers can't stand them. I have received several calls on the subject. I will probably vote against them all.
  • Goatnapper'96
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10924

    #2
    Originally posted by grapevine View Post
    There are three education props in Idaho. How are Idahoans going to vote for them? On performance I am voting no as it is the students fault sometimes. Technology and credits probably same. Some teachers can't stand them. I have received several calls on the subject. I will probably vote against them all.
    I am voting for all 3. Two are aimed at destroying teacher's unions and collective bargaining rights and it gives my bosom a warming to cast my vote. FTR, I believe teachers made a grave error when they elected to become unionized and go towards collective bargaining. Unions exist to protect workers and teachers are professionals...just a shortsighted political move they made many years ago that is coming back to bite, IMO. Regardless, the 3rd prop is about giving every 10th grader a laptop. I am voting for it because I think if more people had computers they would subscribe to high speed internet. Thanks to the good citizens of Idaho for padding my pocket! I love democracy!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

    I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
      I am voting for all 3. Two are aimed at destroying teacher's unions and collective bargaining rights and it gives my bosom a warming to cast my vote. FTR, I believe teachers made a grave error when they elected to become unionized and go towards collective bargaining. Unions exist to protect workers and teachers are professionals...just a shortsighted political move they made many years ago that is coming back to bite, IMO. Regardless, the 3rd prop is about giving every 10th grader a laptop. I am voting for it because I think if more people had computers they would subscribe to high speed internet. Thanks to the good citizens of Idaho for padding my pocket! I love democracy!
      Goatnapper the puppet master!
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Goatnapper'96
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 10924

        #4
        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
        Goatnapper the puppet master!
        Like most true capitalists I do not complain about the teet when I can get my mouth latched on!
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

        I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

        Comment

        • myboynoah
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 21719

          #5
          Way to go, Idaho!!!!
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #6
            Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            Like most true capitalists I do not complain about the teet when I can get my mouth latched on!
            As long as I can be one of your minions, I'll have your back!
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #7
              Idaho!Idaho!Idaho!Idaho!Idaho!Idaho!Idaho!Idaho!Id aho!

              :clap:
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • Lost Student
                BAND!
                • Nov 2008
                • 4324

                #8
                1. Yes
                2. No
                3. No
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                Comment

                • UtahDan
                  *
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14496

                  #9
                  [YOUTUBE]08mif1TO_Xs[/YOUTUBE]

                  Comment

                  • Lost Student
                    BAND!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4324

                    #10
                    Early reporting by KTVB (1% reporting):
                    Prop 1:
                    Yes 55% (77 votes)
                    No 45% (62 votes)

                    Prop 2:
                    Yes 52% (72 votes)
                    No 48% (66 votes)

                    Prop 3:
                    Yes 54% (75 votes)
                    No 46% (64 votes)

                    I'll keep updated as things develop. Stay tuned . . .
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                    Comment

                    • Lost Student
                      BAND!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 4324

                      #11
                      Prop 1 - Collective Bargaining

                      54% No - - (30378 votes)
                      46% Yes - - (26384 votes)

                      6 percent reporting

                      Prop 2 - Merit Pay

                      54% No - - (30857 votes)
                      46% Yes - - (25924 votes)

                      6 percent reporting

                      Prop 3 - Technology

                      62% No - - (35342 votes)
                      38% Yes - - (21371 votes)

                      6 percent reporting
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                      Comment

                      • Lost Student
                        BAND!
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4324

                        #12
                        U P D A T E ! ! !

                        Prop 1 - Collective Bargaining

                        53% No - - (30787 votes)
                        47% Yes - - (26779 votes)

                        7 percent reporting

                        Prop 2 - Merit Pay

                        54% No - - (31270 votes)
                        46% Yes - - (26322 votes)

                        7 percent reporting

                        Prop 3 - Technology

                        62% No - - (35803 votes)
                        38% Yes - - (21720 votes)

                        7 percent reporting
                        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                        Comment

                        • Lost Student
                          BAND!
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4324

                          #13
                          U P D A T E ! ! !

                          Prop 1 - Collective Bargaining

                          53% No - - (33559 votes)
                          47% Yes - - (29569 votes)

                          9 percent reporting

                          Prop 2 - Merit Pay

                          54% No - - (34408 votes)
                          46% Yes - - (28839 votes)

                          9 percent reporting

                          Prop 3 - Technology

                          62% No - - (38729 votes)
                          38% Yes - - (23499 votes)

                          9 percent reporting
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                          Comment

                          • Lost Student
                            BAND!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4324

                            #14
                            U P D A T E ! ! !

                            Prop 1 - Collective Bargaining

                            53% No - - (36015 votes)
                            47% Yes - - (32027 votes)

                            10 percent reporting

                            Prop 2 - Merit Pay

                            54% No - - (36930 votes)
                            46% Yes - - (31230 votes)

                            10 percent reporting

                            Prop 3 - Technology

                            62% No - - (42374 votes)
                            38% Yes - - (25814 votes)

                            10 percent reporting
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                            Comment

                            • Lost Student
                              BAND!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 4324

                              #15
                              U P D A T E ! ! !

                              Prop 1 - Collective Bargaining

                              56% No - - (65845 votes)
                              44% Yes - - (50816 votes)

                              6 percent reporting

                              Prop 2 - Merit Pay

                              56% No - - (68881 votes)
                              44% Yes - - (54131 votes)

                              11 percent reporting

                              Prop 3 - Technology

                              64% No - - (78651 votes)
                              36% Yes - - (44272 votes)

                              11 percent reporting
                              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                              Comment

                              Working...