Looks like Ohio will be facing the issue again as individuals look to pass “The Freedom to Marry and Religious Freedom Amendment” on the 2013 ballot to repeal the original Marriage Act.
Ohio Same Sex Marriage Part 2
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Until gays are finally allowed to marry.Originally posted by grapevine View PostHow many times do people have to vote for that?That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens
http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug
Comment
-
Do people who don't want that as a law get to vote about it after it they get to marry? You know, to change it back to how they like it?Will donate kidney for B12 membership.
Comment
-
It won't matter. Traditional marriage will have already been destroyed by then.Originally posted by The_Douger View PostDo people who don't want that as a law get to vote about it after it they get to marry? You know, to change it back to how they like it?Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
Luckily we've already destroyed traditional marriage. I was able to choose my own wife -- she wasn't chosen by my parents and sold to me for two goats and a cow.Originally posted by myboynoah View PostIt won't matter. Traditional marriage will have already been destroyed by then.Visca Catalunya Lliure
Comment
-
Originally posted by Tim View PostLuckily we've already destroyed traditional marriage. I was able to choose my own wife -- she wasn't chosen by my parents and sold to me for two goats and a cow.
Traditional marriage is still around... I saw it on star trek.

I think the dude was Indian/Hindu or something."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
Comment