Official swing state voter thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #1

    Official swing state voter thread

    This thread is only for those of us with votes that count. I'd like to ask every non-swing state voter to refrain from posting in here, we don't want to muddy the waters with your opinions that don't count. I am probably missing some, but here is a starting list of the posters who are allowed in this thread.

    YOhio
    Donuthole
    falafel
    pelagius
    Indy Coug
    The Brockster
    Tim
    Mormon Red Death
  • pelagius
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5288

    #2
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Tim
    Clark Addison and Parrot head too, right?

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #3
      Originally posted by pelagius View Post
      Clark Addison and Parrot head too, right?
      Yes. Sorry fellas. I also forgot Surfah, Utah Dan and Drum/Feather. The omission was inadvertent.

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #4
        Rasmussen poll has Mitt up 3 points in the Old Dominion!
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Viking
          Banned
          • Jun 2009
          • 6470

          #5
          Originally posted by DU Ute
          I thought Brazil was leaning heavily Obama?
          our tax residency is Meeahhmee

          Comment

          • pelagius
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 5288

            #6
            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Yes. Sorry fellas. I also forgot Surfah, Utah Dan and Drum/Feather. The omission was inadvertent.
            Also, I think Indy Coug too.

            Comment

            • New Mexican Disaster
              Suomalainen
              • Nov 2008
              • 4549

              #7
              Is New Mexico not a swing state this year?

              Comment

              • Y84it
                Junior Member
                • Jul 2010
                • 549

                #8
                I'm a Vegas'n

                Or am i not influential enough? I don't have the Chops and writing skills of Donuthole or falafel. However I am very in tune with the political winds in Nevada. Guy in my ward runs the Nevada campaign for Romney. I get insights like no one else. (Shameless plug)
                ( FYI I most likely wrote that incoherently and will be properly corrected forthwith. Thanks)

                Comment

                • YOhio
                  Hipster Mode
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26165

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Viking View Post
                  our tax residency is Meeahhmee
                  Are you voting there? If so, I will take no further action. If not, your posts in this thread will be deleted.

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #10
                    Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                    Is New Mexico not a swing state this year?
                    You can stay. Welcome to the club.

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Y84it View Post
                      Or am i not influential enough? I don't have the Chops and writing skills of Donuthole or falafel. However I am very in tune with the political winds in Nevada. Guy in my ward runs the Nevada campaign for Romney. I get insights like no one else. (Shameless plug)
                      Yes! Please feel free to post in this thread!

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        Rasmussen poll has Mitt up 3 points in the Old Dominion!
                        Awesome. I also forgot Super Gabers and Gidget. Very foolish of me. Sorry, ladies!

                        Comment

                        • DrumNFeather
                          Invisible Swordsman
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 8854

                          #13
                          <--------- The Commonwealth.
                          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                          Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                          Comment

                          • UtahDan
                            *
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14496

                            #14
                            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Awesome. I also forgot Super Gabers and Gidget. Very foolish of me. Sorry, ladies!
                            I think Gabers and I are both in the same boat. Will we follow our Republican leanings and vote for Romney or will we cast votes out of spite to punish our Republican friends for how ridiculously many of them have acted respecting the election and Barack Obama over the last year or so? It's coming down to the wire!

                            Comment

                            • dabrockster
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 10964

                              #15
                              sup..


                              Go Romney..

                              Comment

                              Working...