Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...UwMTI2MzU1MwS2

DNA Test Reveals Donald Trump, Jr., Is Fifty Per Cent Idiot

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Donald Trump, Jr., has taken a DNA test that reveals that he is “fifty-per-cent idiot,” Trump confirmed on Tuesday.

Speaking to reporters at a press conference in Trump Tower, Trump said that he had undergone the DNA testing “to silence all of the haters who have been saying I’m a total idiot.”

Crowing about the test results, Trump said, “According to this test, I am fifty-per-cent idiot, which is way less than half.”

Trump’s results drew a skeptical response from the scientific community, with many leading geneticists questioning the integrity of his DNA sample.

According to Davis Logsdon, a genetic scientist at the University of Minnesota, “Any test of Don, Jr., that comes back lower than ninety-per-cent idiot is going to set off alarm bells, scientifically speaking.”

Trump, Jr., first boasted about his test results on Twitter, where he misspelled “DNA.”
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      who is spartacus?
      http://bfy.tw/KOhO
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Canned crab? Elizabeth Warren is unfit to lead.

The Tribes of Israel have little to do with Native American tribes . . .
        Ahem!
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          I just want you to know that I didn't click the search button. So I still don't know.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            I just want you to know that I didn't click the search button. So I still don't know.
            That link seemed iffy to me. No way!

Comment

• WTF!...

About Sarah O. C. Crawford

This is the ancestor of U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren that she claims is Native American and lends her her Cherokee history. This is extremely unlikely, as this woman's husband Jonathan Crawford was a member of a militia who rounded up Cherokees and forced them into confinement to await the Trail of Tears. Sarah is most likely half Swedish and half English, Scottish, or German.
              [...]
              https://www.geni.com/people/Sarah-Cr...00017865344173

No wonder Senator Warren's family made up the story... it is to cover up the fact that her family has been exploiting minorities since the 1830's.

I hope she runs in 2020.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                That is definitely mock worthy.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Pocahontas' descendent wants Fauxcahontas to apologize...

Maybe it is time for Warren to drink some peyote and connect with the spirit world to find herself...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• How is what she did not a case of cultural appropriation? The rules are so confusing to me.

Comment

How is what she did not a case of cultural appropriation? The rules are so confusing to me.
                      Not defending her at all- it's a head scratcher- but isn't it a well-worn cliche in this country to claim to be "part Cherokee?" Has she done anything other than claim some piece of blood relation? I don't think that in itself is appropriating any culture.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Not defending her at all- it's a head scratcher- but isn't it a well-worn cliche in this country to claim to be "part Cherokee?" Has she done anything other than claim some piece of blood relation? I don't think that in itself is appropriating any culture.
                        She claimed to be a native american and a "person of color" and claimed that this added to the diversity of the law school faculty.

Comment

• I grew up being told by my mother that I was 1/32nd Cherokee--supposedly I have a 3xgreat grandmother was Mary Ottertail, a Cherokee princess, but the idea of using that as the basis for claiming minority status, or even mentioning that in any application, struck me as moronic even as a teenager.

Sadly, recent DNA testing doesn't show any Native American component to my genome, although I have traces of Ashkenazi Jew and West African lineage, neither of which have imbued me with any of the gifts stereotypically associated with either.

Comment

She claimed to be a native american and a "person of color" and claimed that this added to the diversity of the law school faculty.
                            I blew it... I could have been given the laminate treatment at BYU if I played my native american card.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              I grew up being told by my mother that I was 1/32nd Cherokee--supposedly I have a 3xgreat grandmother was Mary Ottertail, a Cherokee princess, but the idea of using that as the basis for claiming minority status, or even mentioning that in any application, struck me as moronic even as a teenager.

Sadly, recent DNA testing doesn't show any Native American component to my genome, although I have traces of Ashkenazi Jew and West African lineage, neither of which have imbued me with any of the gifts stereotypically associated with either.
                              How about Peruvian, Colombian or Mexican DNA? If you have that, you're Cherokee!

Comment

How is what she did not a case of cultural appropriation? The rules are so confusing to me.
                                Because she’s a liberal democrat
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X