Abort Ruzicka, Abort

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viking
    Banned
    • Jun 2009
    • 6470

    #1

    Abort Ruzicka, Abort

  • HauteCoug
    Wants a Silver Fox
    • Oct 2011
    • 899

    #2
    Gayle Ruzicka is cray cray.
    what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69694

      #3
      Originally posted by HauteCoug View Post
      Gayle Ruzicka is cray cray.
      What do you mean? Just look at this simple and clean logic:

      Gayle Ruzicka, president of the conservative Utah Eagle Forum, said she has never met a woman who decided to carry her baby to term say she wished she had an abortion instead. “But I have worked with so many women who have had abortions and say it’s the worst thing that ever happened to them.”
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • mUUser
        Giggity
        • Jul 2009
        • 1142

        #4
        The rantings and ravings in the comments section is always the most amusing part of Utah newspapers. Priceless stuff.

        Comment

        • Viking
          Banned
          • Jun 2009
          • 6470

          #5
          I know very little about Ruzicka but she sounds like Satan incarnate.

          Comment

          • OrangeUte
            Max Hall hates me.
            • Nov 2008
            • 2294

            #6
            Originally posted by Viking View Post
            I know very little about Ruzicka but she sounds like Satan incarnate.
            Tom Barberi used to refer to her eagle forum followers as "Ruzicka-tistas". I miss Tom. He was right about her and that group. Wackos.

            Comment

            • HauteCoug
              Wants a Silver Fox
              • Oct 2011
              • 899

              #7
              Those Eagle Forum people are so insane. I don't know how anyone can legitimately be a part of the group and be a logical person.
              what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #8
                Originally posted by HauteCoug View Post
                Those Utah Eagle Forum people are so insane. I don't know how anyone can legitimately be a part of the group and be a logical person.
                Fixed it for you. In other places they can be a lot more reasonable...

                Lesbian judge refuses to perform marriage ceremonies

                [...]

                At least one conservative group also supported her, according to the Morning News report.

                “This is a decision that is up to her,” said Tracye Bradford, president of the Dallas Eagle Forum. “If she’s obeying the law as far as what her job calls for her to do, then anything that she does beyond that is up to her own conscience to guide her, and we have nothing to do with that.”
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                Working...