Get your generators ready

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FMCoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 6825

    #1

    Get your generators ready



    Seriously though, this stuff is mostly FUD in my opinion.

    Best paragraph in the article?

    Well, there's this! Following that first smackdown on a FTC website earlier this month, the PR firm in charge of that and other .gov sites never got around to safeguarding the rest, Ars Technica notes. Indeed, the U.S. government's public-facing websites have notoriously weak security — and that by comparison, no hacking collective has ever managed to take out a place where real coders work (such as, you know, Facebook) for any discernible amount of time.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."
  • Viking
    Banned
    • Jun 2009
    • 6470

    #2
    I don't think there's an "Anonymous". I think the odds are higher that the government is doing this to ultimately propose severe controls over the internet.

    Comment

    • old_gregg
      scaly man fish
      • Nov 2009
      • 16915

      #3
      Originally posted by Viking View Post
      I don't think there's an "Anonymous". I think the odds are higher that the government is doing this to ultimately propose severe controls over the internet.
      you are wrong
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

      Comment

      • Viking
        Banned
        • Jun 2009
        • 6470

        #4
        Originally posted by camleish View Post
        you are wrong
        ok.

        Comment

        Working...