Obama care and the Constitution...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #1

    Obama care and the Constitution...

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/lawrence...one-must-fall/
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27880

    #2
    I agree that obamacare is unconstitutional. Of course, I'm not a constitutional lawyer so my opinion is worth very little. The whole thing was an incredible fiasco up to and through the actual passing of the bill and reconciliation act. In some ways, the election of Scott Brown is responsible for us ending up with obamacare.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #3
      I don't know if Obamacare is unconstitutional or not. Like Romney I will trust the opinion of the constitutional expert, Ron Paul. However, I do believe Obamacare is a really bad idea from an economical perspective...

      [YOUTUBE]DLybfQyrkdc[/YOUTUBE]

      Replacing medicare with vouchers seems like a very good idea to me.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      Working...