First, Kill All the Burmese Pythons
Collapse
X
-
Oh, yes. This is the kind of thing that we were better at before modernity.We all trust our own unorthodoxies.
-
Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View PostOh, yes. This is the kind of thing that we were better at before modernity.
"Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
Comment
-
Put those Swamp People from the TV show on these snakes...
Come on now... Daddy needs a new pair of boots."We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
-Thucydides
"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."-Miyamoto Musashi
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Comment
-
It sounds like Florida needs to adopt Whacking Day as an official holiday."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
scaryOriginally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
Comment
-
Um, yeah, Jonah. Good luck exterminating thousands of snakes...in a huge ass swamp. That genie is out of the bottle. Bambi and Thumper will just hafta get smarter.Originally posted by oxcoug View Posthttp://www.nationalreview.com/corner...jonah-goldberg
I think this cld be a unifying national mission."Remember to double tap"
Comment
-
That's what they said about the buffalo. And the whales!Originally posted by venkman View PostUm, yeah, Jonah. Good luck exterminating thousands of snakes...in a huge ass swamp. That genie is out of the bottle. Bambi and Thumper will just hafta get smarter."It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."
Comment
Comment