Go to KSL.com right now.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Color Me Badd Fan
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 12519

    #1

    Go to KSL.com right now.

    I'm on my phone and am having a difficult time copying the photo on the front page. You have to check it out.

    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”
  • ERCougar
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10978

    #2
    Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    I'm on my phone and am having a difficult time copying the photo on the front page. You have to check it out.
    Graves Disease.
    Or tweaker.

    Either way--awesome.
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

    Comment

    • HauteCoug
      Wants a Silver Fox
      • Oct 2011
      • 899

      #3
      Meth.
      what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

      Comment

      • Color Me Badd Fan
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 12519

        #4
        Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
        Graves Disease.
        Or tweaker.

        Either way--awesome.
        Can you guys post the photo?
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18489

          #5

          Comment

          • CardiacCoug
            вот так штука
            • Nov 2008
            • 11013

            #6
            Yep. Textbook example of exophthalmos.

            Comment

            • Maximus
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 6027

              #7
              Breaking bad ATM lady anyone??

              Comment

              Working...