Assange meet Assange; not so much fun now, eh?
Collapse
X
-
Sweet, sweet irony.
The company admitted Assange had tried to stop the publication but said they were proud to publish the "passionate, provocative and opinionated" book.
In a lengthy, furious statement issued late Wednesday, Assange accused Canongate of acting in breach of contract and personal assurances that it would not publish the manuscript."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
-
A real jerk. In the spirit of openess, he should offer unhibited access to all information concerning the operations of wikileaks and his other business interests.Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
So sad for the deadbeat house guest. Maybe he should just move out and let the Brits run him through their legal system for whatever they're charging him with. Then after a short time he'll probably be free to move to Moscow and let rich Uncle Vlad take care of him. He works for him already anyway.
Judge Karla Martinez said Assange will have to obey a new set of house rules, which include paying for his own food, medical and laundry bills as well as cleaning up after himself and his cat.
Assange -- with a flowing snow-white beard and long shoulder-length hair -- appeared before the judge in Ecuador's capital Quito via video link from London. He claimed the new rules were a clear indication Ecuador was trying to push him out and accused President LenÃn Moreno's government of preparing to revoke his asylum.Last edited by BlueK; 10-31-2018, 08:24 AM.
Comment
-
Is he really complaining about cleaning up after himself and his cat? I'd demand that from my teenager. It must be the money.Originally posted by BlueK View PostSo sad for the deadbeat house guest. Maybe he should just move out and let the Brits run him through their legal system for whatever they're charging him with. Then after a short time he'll probably be free to move to Moscow and let rich Uncle Vlad take care of him. He works for him already anyway.
Judge Karla Martinez said Assange will have to obey a new set of house rules, which include paying for his own food, medical and laundry bills as well as cleaning up after himself and his cat.
Assange -- with a flowing snow-white beard and long shoulder-length hair -- appeared before the judge in Ecuador's capital Quito via video link from London. He claimed the new rules were a clear indication Ecuador was trying to push him out and accused President LenÃn Moreno's government of preparing to revoke his asylum.PLesa excuse the tpyos.
Comment
-
-
Ecuador investigated and concluded Assange worked with Russian intelligence to help their operation to help elect Trump.
Ted do you still think Seth Rich was a whistleblower?
Comment
-
OMG... we paid $35 million for the Mueller report and he missed this? WTF!Originally posted by frank ryan View PostEcuador investigated and concluded Assange worked with Russian intelligence to help their operation to help elect Trump.
Oh wait...
Our friends from Ecuador put a stop to it... gracias amigos!"We did notice that he was interfering in the elections and we do not allow that because we have principles, very clear values, as we would not like anyone to interfere in our elections," he said. "We are not going to allow that to happen with a foreign country and friend like the US.""If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
I forget... who's Seth Rich again?Originally posted by frank ryan View PostDidn't answer my question about the Seth Rich conspiracy that you've promoted before."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
Comment