Value of the dollar tanked

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #1

    Value of the dollar tanked

    apparently since $53K a week isn't enough to live on,




    She is kiddding, right? I know it would be rough and times tough but she can make it.
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    At first I thought she might be married to Latrell Spreewell.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Coach McGuirk
      1
      • Nov 2008
      • 12109

      #3
      she makes a lot of money, oh wait, she just spends a lot of money. If you get $43M and can't figure out how to make that last your lifetime, you're fired. Since she claims to have quit her job as an investment banker, she should have some skills at growing her modest stash.
      Last edited by Coach McGuirk; 03-19-2009, 09:00 AM.

      Comment

      • landpoke
        Never once baby snatched
        • Nov 2008
        • 4183

        #4
        Sometimes I wonder if all the work I do here is getting through, even a little.

        A 36 year old SWEDISH COUNTESS and nobody posts a damn picture? C'mon folks that's CUF 101. Remedial stuff.

        Newbs.

        http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc...6.photogallery
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

        Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

        Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
        …
        Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

        Comment

        • RobinFinderson
          Banned
          • Nov 2008
          • 10548

          #5
          Originally posted by landpoke View Post
          Sometimes I wonder if all the work I do here is getting through, even a little.

          A 36 year old SWEDISH COUNTESS and nobody posts a damn picture? C'mon folks that's CUF 101. Remedial stuff.

          Newbs.

          http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc...6.photogallery
          Talk about 'newbs.' Learn how to post a link to a photo, bub.



          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            She has a Kristen Wiig vibe to her.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #7
              Cut her hair and she looks like most of my missionary companions.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #8
                Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                apparently since $53K a week isn't enough to live on,




                She is kiddding, right? I know it would be rough and times tough but she can make it.
                I read that article and could imagine Judge Smails as the judge in the divorce hearings. Though unlikely, his decision would be appropriate for someone who claims to need $4500/week for clothes.
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • landpoke
                  Never once baby snatched
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4183

                  #9
                  Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                  Talk about 'newbs.' Learn how to post a link to a photo, bub.



                  I'm the idea guy here. Y'all are responsible for the execution of said ideas.
                  There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                  Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                  Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                  Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                  …
                  Tomorrow is Saturday
                  And Sunday comes afterwards

                  Comment

                  • Coach McGuirk
                    1
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12109

                    #10
                    Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                    I'm the idea guy here. Y'all are responsible for the execution of said ideas.

                    I think you proved that with f*ck mountain.

                    Comment

                    • landpoke
                      Never once baby snatched
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 4183

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                      I think you proved that with f*ck mountain.
                      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                      Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                      Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                      …
                      Tomorrow is Saturday
                      And Sunday comes afterwards

                      Comment

                      Working...