Waiting for Gaddafi to receive the Ceaușescu treatment

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Color Me Badd Fan
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 12519

    #1

    Waiting for Gaddafi to receive the Ceaușescu treatment

    What an asshole this Qadafi (Gaddafi, whatever) guy has been. I know his replacement won't be much better, Arabs seem incapable of accomplishing what Westerners have been pulling off for awhile now -- a stable, non-totalitarian government.

    I expect that he'll be shot or hanged by the end of the week.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    I agree that he'll get killed by the folks he's oppressed for all these years. I'll also say that the same fate will fall Bashar Al-Assad in Syria, though a lot more bloodshed will take place there before it happens.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • Katy Lied
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 9435

      #3
      I knew the son of the man who executed the Ceausescus.

      Comment

      • NorthwestUteFan
        אלוף
        • Oct 2010
        • 3384

        #4
        Here is a though question for the day: what if Quadaffi lied to GWB and did NOT dismantle his wmd programs? What if the new regime suddenly finds itself with a stash of powerful 'toys'?

        Hopefully they will be grateful to the USA for spending a billion dollars in the process of destroying their infrastructure to kick out the old boss. LOL

        Comment

        • PaloAltoCougar
          Semper infra dignitatem
          • Nov 2008
          • 16938

          #5
          Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
          I knew the son of the man who executed the Ceausescus.
          If I had a dollar for each time I've heard someone claim this....

          Comment

          Working...