Is there really a solution at this point?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • taekwondave
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 1160

    #16
    Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    Sure, if you could define "shaky economic times" perfectly as well as when the market pulls out of those skaky economic times.
    Which market?

    Comment

    • EuropeanFootballMale
      Karate/Friendship Master
      • Aug 2010
      • 1339

      #17
      Originally posted by taekwondave View Post
      It seems smart to buy gold and silver in shaky economic times, but that fact seems to make people think that we ought to base our money on gold and silver, which I really don't think is the case. I watched the Money Masters video a while back. It seemed to explain it pretty well. Bill Still. Anybody seen that and agree/disagree with it?
      I was wondering when you'd bring Money Masters up. It's right up your alley.

      Comment

      • taekwondave
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 1160

        #18
        Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
        I was wondering when you'd bring Money Masters up. It's right up your alley.
        Is it? What does that mean?

        Comment

        • EuropeanFootballMale
          Karate/Friendship Master
          • Aug 2010
          • 1339

          #19
          Originally posted by taekwondave View Post
          Is it? What does that mean?
          A dozen filthy jew bankers control the entire world and have for thousands of years. Compelling stuff.

          Comment

          • taekwondave
            Junior Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 1160

            #20
            Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
            A dozen filthy jew bankers control the entire world and have for thousands of years. Compelling stuff.
            Huh. I didn't realize the guys they talked about in the Money Masters were Jewish. English, yes. But i didn't realize they were Jewish. I'm pretty sure as the story goes in Money Masters that it all started with the Rothschilds in England. That isn't really thousands of years. Did you really watch Money Masters or are you just talking?

            Comment

            • taekwondave
              Junior Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 1160

              #21
              Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
              A dozen filthy jew bankers control the entire world and have for thousands of years. Compelling stuff.
              I think you're talking about Bilderburg or something like that. I don't remember them bringing them up in Money Masters. I like their perspective on history though. They look at history through the lens of this battle between private central banks and freedom loving governments. I love the part about Andrew Jackson.

              Comment

              • EuropeanFootballMale
                Karate/Friendship Master
                • Aug 2010
                • 1339

                #22
                No I haven't watched it because 3 minutes is too long to spend watching some stupid poorly done conspiracy crap festival. 3 hours is unthinkable.

                Comment

                • frank ryan
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12372

                  #23
                  Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
                  We have some really tough times ahead, but we'll figure it out.
                  if i become unemployed i'll illegally immigrate to canada and or become a hobo

                  Comment

                  • oxcoug
                    Dolphins Rape Hipsters
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 5309

                    #24
                    Originally posted by taekwondave View Post
                    Huh. I didn't realize the guys they talked about in the Money Masters were Jewish. English, yes. But i didn't realize they were Jewish. I'm pretty sure as the story goes in Money Masters that it all started with the Rothschilds in England. That isn't really thousands of years. Did you really watch Money Masters or are you just talking?
                    Dave just an FYI - it doesn't get more Jewish than "Rothschild." That's pretty much the pinnacle of international Jewishness. Yes, they're English - well and before that German - and there are French Rothschilds as well....

                    All of which gets back to: They're Jewish.
                    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

                    It can't all be wedding cake.

                    Comment

                    • pellegrino
                      miserere me
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 12100

                      #25
                      Originally posted by taekwondave View Post
                      Huh. I didn't realize the guys they talked about in the Money Masters were Jewish. English, yes. But i didn't realize they were Jewish. I'm pretty sure as the story goes in Money Masters that it all started with the Rothschilds in England. That isn't really thousands of years. Did you really watch Money Masters or are you just talking?
                      of course any mention of the Rothschilds requires a viewing of this clip

                      [YOUTUBE]TPMS6tGOACo[/YOUTUBE]
                      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                      Alessandro Manzoni

                      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                      pelagius

                      Comment

                      • taekwondave
                        Junior Member
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1160

                        #26
                        Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
                        No I haven't watched it because 3 minutes is too long to spend watching some stupid poorly done conspiracy crap festival. 3 hours is unthinkable.
                        You're kind of a dick to me. I don't really like it. Fuck you.
                        Last edited by taekwondave; 08-07-2011, 11:22 PM.

                        Comment

                        • taekwondave
                          Junior Member
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1160

                          #27
                          Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                          of course any mention of the Rothschilds requires a viewing of this clip

                          [YOUTUBE]TPMS6tGOACo[/YOUTUBE]
                          I had my first kiss/makeout session during this movie.

                          Comment

                          • EuropeanFootballMale
                            Karate/Friendship Master
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 1339

                            #28
                            Originally posted by taekwondave View Post
                            You're kind of a dick to me. I don't really like it. Fuck you.
                            And you're 100% dipshit. I know which I'd rather be.

                            Comment

                            • taekwondave
                              Junior Member
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1160

                              #29
                              Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
                              And you're 100% dipshit. I know which I'd rather be.
                              You know, buddy, you're one of the few people who comes after anybody else in a personal way on here. We all like to argue points and perspectives but when you decide its okay to attack someone personally; their intelligence or their character, you cross the line, and you know it. Don't come after me personally. If you disagree with a position of mine, fine. But you know that calling people names is crossing the line, and a constant insinuation that you think you're better than me is not appreciated. Knock it off.

                              Comment

                              • taekwondave
                                Junior Member
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 1160

                                #30
                                Oh hell. You're a bitch and I've never liked what you've had to say. I'm gonna just try the ignore function for the first time. Peace.

                                Comment

                                Working...