Some people in Kaysville embarrass me.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=16509457
Same people probably jabber on their facebook pages about small business, entrepreneurialism and how we need less government infringement on our rights and ability to do business.
Some of these women would probably do well to go down to this store, buy some of the clothing and have a good hard romp in the sheets.
I've been by there a number of times. We are talking very benign looking mannequins. Nothing even racy. Just normal bras and underwear.
Here is the window:
There are no photos or artwork in the windows. Just the sign and the mannequins.
I hope that this exposure and publicity really increases business for the shop owner.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=16509457
Same people probably jabber on their facebook pages about small business, entrepreneurialism and how we need less government infringement on our rights and ability to do business.
Some of these women would probably do well to go down to this store, buy some of the clothing and have a good hard romp in the sheets.
I've been by there a number of times. We are talking very benign looking mannequins. Nothing even racy. Just normal bras and underwear.
Here is the window:
There are no photos or artwork in the windows. Just the sign and the mannequins.
I hope that this exposure and publicity really increases business for the shop owner.
Comment