Who's the dummy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #1

    Who's the dummy?

    Folks think Bachmann is dumb, but not only does Obama think there are 58 states in the US, but doesn't even know when his own birthday is. It's not next week. It's in August. What a dumbass:

    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...in-a-week.html
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
  • Uncle Ted
    The Big 12 money shot.
    • Apr 2010
    • 28853

    #2
    Obama makes a great argument about government-run healthcare...

    [YOUTUBE]5XTi-WdOu2s[/YOUTUBE]

    "UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

    Obama is a very smart man. We should listen to him.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #3
      Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
      Folks think Bachmann is dumb, but not only does Obama think there are 58 states in the US, but doesn't even know when his own birthday is. It's not next week. It's in August. What a dumbass:

      http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...in-a-week.html
      Great point! He is such a dummy.

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #4
        Obama honors a Navy "Corpse Man"....

        [YOUTUBE]ZlKIfzoC8D0[/YOUTUBE]
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Great point! He is such a dummy.
          We both know you don't mean that.
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #6
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • RobinFinderson
              Banned
              • Nov 2008
              • 10548

              #7
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Obama makes a great argument about government-run healthcare...

              "UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

              Obama is a very smart man. We should listen to him.
              So you never use the the USPS? USPS is awesome. They deliver mail to your door, every day, and will deliver a letter anywhere in the US for half a buck.

              Comment

              • Flattop
                Many books, little time
                • Jun 2009
                • 1452

                #8
                Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                Folks think Bachmann is dumb, but not only does Obama think there are 58 states in the US, but doesn't even know when his own birthday is. It's not next week. It's in August. What a dumbass:

                http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...in-a-week.html
                Obama is a Democrat, Bachmann is a Republican. Any more questions?
                Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
                Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
                Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

                Comment

                Working...