Love the sinner. Hate the hypocrit. This is one of the things I love about America. (Nevertheless, I maintain my skepticism about prosecutors and their ambitions, particularly with celebrity or notorious defendants.)
Edwards
Collapse
X
-
Edwards
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan SwiftTags: None
-
He may have beat you like a drum for 20 years, but that makes Lavell neither a sinner nor a hyporcrite. You just sound like a poor loser here.
-
I'm on team Jacob!"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
Comment