Seven Tyler is pro-life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #1

    Seven Tyler is pro-life

    And apparently he owes his entire career to the abortion industry. What a bizarre article.

    Long before he won accolades as an American Idol judge, Steven Tyler was a bona-fide rock star, with all that that implied. In 1975, when he was in his late 20s and the lead singer for the band Aerosmith, Tyler persuaded the parents of his 14-year-old girlfriend, Julia Holcomb, to make him her legal guardian […]
  • frank ryan
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12389

    #2
    Interesting read
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    And apparently he owes his entire career to the abortion industry. What a bizarre article.

    http://www.lifenews.com/2011/05/04/r...ends-abortion/

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 38003

      #3
      I didn't read the article, but I was impressed with the juxtaposition of the title and the photo choice.

      Rocker Steven Tyler of Aerosmith Haunted by Girlfriend’s Abortion

      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 38003

        #4
        Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?

        [W]hen he was in his late 20s and the lead singer for the band Aerosmith, Tyler persuaded the parents of his 14-year-old girlfriend, Julia Holcomb, to make him her legal guardian so that they could live together in Boston.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • EuropeanFootballMale
          Karate/Friendship Master
          • Aug 2010
          • 1339

          #5
          So a 20 something rock star lives with and knocks up a 14 year old and the big mistake in all of this was that he let her get an abortion. Awesome.

          Comment

          • marsupial
            Mississippi Queen
            • Nov 2008
            • 3678

            #6
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?
            I'm no lawyer, but I am pretty sure that becoming a minor's legal guardian doesn't give you the legal right to $%@$ her. It just means you can sign her permission slips and take her to get her ears pierced... or to the doctor to abort your baby.
            What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
            -Teenage Dirtbag

            Comment

            • Sleeping in EQ
              Philosopher of Men
              • Nov 2008
              • 4188

              #7
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?
              He pulled a Ted Nugent.
              We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 38003

                #8




                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Borg
                  Tour de CS 2013?
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 1501

                  #9
                  Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                  I'm no lawyer, but I am pretty sure that becoming a minor's legal guardian doesn't give you the legal right to $%@$ her. It just means you can sign her permission slips and take her to get her ears pierced... or to the doctor to abort your baby.
                  Ha...perfect.
                  "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

                  Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

                  Comment

                  Working...