Official Palin for President Exploratory Committee Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scottie
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5247

    #1

    Official Palin for President Exploratory Committee Thread

    ___
  • DapperDan
    Whut?
    • Mar 2010
    • 1132

    #2
    Hopefully they get lost in the Alaskan wilderness.

    Comment

    • Borderline Divine
      Junior Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 598

      #3
      I honestly don't think she wants to work that hard. She has done right well financially and unless she fears the spotlight totally leaving her, I don't see her running.

      Bachmann I think will run.
      The Holy War is over, and Utah won - Federal Ute

      Think of how stupid the average American is. Then remember that half are even dumber than that. - George Carlin

      Comment

      • SportUTE
        Newb
        • Apr 2011
        • 157

        #4
        She just needs to go away. Same with Trump and Huckabee

        Comment

        • Maximus
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 6016

          #5
          Im sure viking will somehow try and say Palin is a better candidate than Romney.

          Comment

          Working...