I love Utah politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    other than by not having refrigeration, IPAs get skunky and it can ruin them, thereby making them undrinkable...I see what they are up to.
    Maybe don't drink those?

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
      Maybe don't drink those?
      It just makes it incredibly inconvenient to have to go to a brewery every time you want a non-session IPA. Also, for the most part session IPAs aren't that great.

I do tend to avoid liquor store IPAs. I actually rarely buy beer at the liquor store anymore.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
        Maybe don't drink those?
        I don't live in Utah so it isn't really an issue for me, but if I lived in Utah it would be.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
          It just makes it incredibly inconvenient to have to go to a brewery every time you want a non-session IPA. Also, for the most part session IPAs aren't that great.

I do tend to avoid liquor store IPAs. I actually rarely buy beer at the liquor store anymore.
          Just pretend they are pokemon and you have to go to the brewery to catch them. That should help a lot. You're welcome.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Just pretend they are pokemon and you have to go to the brewery to catch them. That should help a lot. You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
              But he needs to leave the brewery at some point, right?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• How long will Utah remain a red state? 10 years or less, some experts argue

https://www.ksl.com/article/46637079...-experts-argue

I see some glaring flaws with this analysis. I'm not sold, but maybe its posdible.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                  How long will Utah remain a red state? 10 years or less, some experts argue

https://www.ksl.com/article/46637079...-experts-argue

I see some glaring flaws with this analysis. I'm not sold, but maybe its posdible.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
                  Yeah, like...

Migration from blue states

Many new residents are entering Utah, often compelled by low taxes and cost of living
                  Why would any Democrat want to leave California for Utah? They love paying all those taxes!
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Mike Lee is a dumb dumb. Risked their lives? What a dope.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Utah is about to elect a congressman that has tweeted Alex Jones conspiracy theories and twice been on QAnon podcasts.

I thought we wouldn't see worse than Jason Chaffetz or Mia Love. I was apparently wrong.
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Utah is about to elect a congressman that has tweeted Alex Jones conspiracy theories and twice been on QAnon podcasts.

I thought we wouldn't see worse than Jason Chaffetz or Mia Love. I was apparently wrong.
                        I blame those obnoxious ads that both sides run non-stop on TV. I want them both to lose.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          I blame those obnoxious ads that both sides run non-stop on TV. I want them both to lose.
                          I like Ben McAdams, but he has run a horrible campaign. Here is hoping that Owen's tenure in congress is short. The Dems will need to regroup and get a solid challenger for the next election.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I like Ben McAdams, but he has run a horrible campaign. Here is hoping that Owen's tenure in congress is short. The Dems will need to regroup and get a solid challenger for the next election.
                            Am I missing something? Isn’t that race still a tossup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
                              Am I missing something? Isn’t that race still a tossup?
                              It was a miracle that McAdams won last time. The polling right now has Owens gaining and slightly ahead. The districts have been drawn to nearly guarantee a Republican victory. I hope I am wrong, but McAdams is going to lose.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

What characteristics would a Dem candidate have to posses to better compete for this seat that McAdams doesn't have? He's as moderate a Dem as they come. I'm not as convinced as you that McAdams is done. Owens is not a great candidate. Trump is not exactly loved by right now. So what disadvantage does McAdams have in 2020 that wasn't there in 2018?

Comment

Working...
                                X