Christine O'Donnell now lying about having gone to Oxford

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oxcoug
    Dolphins Rape Hipsters
    • Dec 2009
    • 5309

    #1

    Christine O'Donnell now lying about having gone to Oxford

    http://www.newsweek.com/blogs/the-ga...bref=obnetwork



    She's so dumb on so many levels - how does she think that this sort of thing isn't going to get noticed?
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

    It can't all be wedding cake.
  • Uncle Ted
    The Big 12 money shot.
    • Apr 2010
    • 28853

    #2
    Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/blogs/the-ga...bref=obnetwork



    She's so dumb on so many levels - how does she think that this sort of thing isn't going to get noticed?
    Yes, don't witches usually go to Hogwarts or something?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #3
      I go to Oxford every time I drive to Atlanta.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • landpoke
        Never once baby snatched
        • Nov 2008
        • 4183

        #4
        Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
        http://www.newsweek.com/blogs/the-ga...bref=obnetwork



        She's so dumb on so many levels - how does she think that this sort of thing isn't going to get noticed?
        I agree regarding her dumbness. If you're going to lie at least swing for the fences and say you went to Cambridge.
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

        Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

        Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
        …
        Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

        Comment

        • woot
          Resident Science Cop
          • Nov 2008
          • 5531

          #5
          The article makes a good point that this demonstrates just how much admiration she must have for those with elite educations if she's willing to pretend she has one. It makes her anti-elitism rhetoric quite pathetic. I imagine that many Republicans feel the same way but nevertheless rail against the elite to pander to their ignorant constituents.

          Comment

          Working...