No announcement yet.

Confirmed: Jon Huntsman is a wanker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Saddened to hear that Elder David B Haight’s grandson rested positive for COBID-19.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Saddened to hear that Elder David B Haight’s grandson rested positive for COBID-19.
        Sad indeed.

It is spiking again in Utah... that is what y'all get for thinking about going back to church.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Jon's brother, James, may be a wanker as well..

Quoting Brigham Young, James Huntsman sues LDS Church, seeks to recover millions in tithing
          Federal fraud case — which quotes Brigham Young — claims Utah-based faith misled members to solicit money for charitable work but instead used it for commercial purposes, points to $100 billion reserve fund.

James Huntsman, a brother of former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, is accusing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints of fraud and has sued to recover millions of dollars in tithing.

In a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday, the California resident alleges the global church has “repeatedly and publicly lied” about the use of billions of dollars in member donations solicited to pay for missionary work, building temples and other educational and charitable work.

“Behind the scenes, however, rather than using tithing funds for the promised purposes, the LDS Corporation secretly lined its own pockets by using the funds to develop a multibillion-dollar commercial real estate and insurance empire that had nothing to do with charity,” alleges the suit filed in U.S District Court in California.

“[T]his is not a case about faith,” the lawsuit states, “it is a case about fraud and corporate greed.”

The suit, first reported by The Washington Post, asserts that “the LDS Corporation,” as it refers to the church, defrauded Huntsman out of millions in tithing with misleading statements and seeks the return of those donations, totaling at least $5 million, instead “to benefit organizations and communities whose members have been marginalized by the church’s teachings and doctrines, including by donating to charities supporting LGBTQ, African American, and women’s rights.”

The lawsuit takes specific aim at allegations that a reported $100 billion Latter-day Saint investment fund built on member donations had paid out up to $2 billion at one point to back financially troubled church businesses, including City Creek Center, the upscale shopping mall in downtown Salt Lake City.

Church officials swiftly discounted the allegations Tuesday as “baseless.” They disclosed Tuesday in a written statement that Huntsman had resigned his church membership last year and was now “demanding through his lawyers that tithing he paid to the church as charitable contributions be returned to him.”

Spokesperson Eric Hawkins also repeated assurances from past church President Gordon B. Hinckley, made in 2003, that “tithing was not used on the City Creek project.”
          [...]
          https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2021...ames-huntsman/
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• More confirmation. Wankers cluster.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• What a schmuck.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Most of the similes I can come up with for this "endorsement" involve the words "fellate" and "constituents." So, I'll just let this one ______.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Huntsman has never to backed off from Chafettz or Lee. They are his legacy.

Comment

• Just realized that Jon Huntsman Sr is my fourth cousin.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      Just realized that Jon Huntsman Sr is my fourth cousin.
                      You are probably going to inherit when he dies!

:moneybags:

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post

You are probably going to inherit when he dies!

:moneybags:
                        Didn't he already die?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Didn't he already die?
                          Then you are rich!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X