The End of Selfish Capitalism?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1

    The End of Selfish Capitalism?



    Interesting read from today's Drudge home page. A quick interview with the Archbishop of Westminster.....he runs the gamut...from contraception to the breakdown of families, AIDS to single mothers, government regulation to welfare programs.....

    thoughts?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #2
    Capitalism needs to be underpinned with regulation and a moral purpose.
    Somewhere Goldwater weeps.

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      Somewhere Goldwater weeps.
      Yes he does. So do I.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      Working...