Illegal emigration is on the rise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #1

    Illegal emigration is on the rise

    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats
  • RC Vikings
    Known Heterosexual
    • Nov 2008
    • 8789

    #2
    Who will clean our hotel rooms and pick our fruit?

    Comment

    • snowcat
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 1348

      #3
      I was surprised by the comments to the article. Not much sympathy or support for the plight of the illegals discussed in the story.

      I just don't get the angst and hatred aimed at illegal aliens. It seems to be brewing as the next big "race" war.
      One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

      Woot

      I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
      SU

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #4
        We Mormons love keeping families together forever*








        *unless they're brown; then get the fuck out.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Illegal emigration is on the rise? Good, it will make things less crowded around here.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • jay santos
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 13652

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Illegal emigration is on the rise? Good, it will make things less crowded around here.
            I was actually thinking that was what the article said until I read the comments here. Doesn't seem like a mistake Indy would make.

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37996

              #7
              I don't think its illegal for these people to emigrate.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #8
                Poor woman... she is most likely only a few more years away from being legal given she has been here for 18 years:

                Legal immigration can take decades
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • KillerDog
                  a.k.a. K-dog
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 4196

                  #9
                  The fearmongering regarding the "illegal Others" is so insane. Immigration is the key to the US economy, illegal or legal, and laws that slow it are bad for the economy. Stupid republicans and tea partiers.

                  Comment

                  Working...