If this guy doesn't deserve death, then no one does

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #1

    If this guy doesn't deserve death, then no one does

    http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/08/...pt=T1&iref=BN1
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats
  • old_gregg
    scaly man fish
    • Nov 2009
    • 16915

    #2
    death is not enough in some cases.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

    Comment

    • NorthwestUteFan
      אלוף
      • Oct 2010
      • 3384

      #3
      I remember that. I lived about 25 miles away at the time. It was unbelievably disgusting and terrifying.

      I hope they send him to prison for life without parole, but place him in the General Population. I have faith in our fellow man, and believe he would be Dahmered before the system would ever get around to Bundy-ing him.

      Comment

      • UtahDan
        *
        • Nov 2008
        • 14496

        #4
        "I was really crying for loss," he said, pausing briefly to regain composure. "... Probably many of you have kids. Michaela was an 11-year-old girl -- tortured and killed in her own bedroom, surrounded by stuffed animals. And Hayley had a great future and was a strong and tremendous person."
        Thankfully, he will never have another opportunity to kill, not even in prison. I'm not a huge death penalty fan, I continue to hope we can find ways to impose it less and more judiciously. But there are some situations where it is right on a cosmic level, for reasons I cannot fully articulate. It is almost as though it is necessary to restore balance, though of course it can't do that.

        Comment

        Working...