Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Trust in Jesus! Not Allah.
    I love how scared these Christians are in thinking that liberals want to turn all the Christians into Muslims. Yeah, that's exactly what they want...the liberals want to grow a religion that is less tolerant towards women's rights and homosexuality
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Watch the video interview of the complaining mother on that page. Thats some real clear thinking there. Yikes.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• So sad. What has happened to this country? Depressing, really.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            Look at Canada. No hate among them. Maybe Brian really is Canadian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
              Look at Canada. No hate among them. Maybe Brian really is Canadian.

WTH you talking about? He hates BYU.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

WTH you talking about? He hates BYU.
                It's all a show with him. He really loves BYU.

Comment

• Heh.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Virginia is dumb.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Comment

• We aren't lighting the fireplace this Xmas eve
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I turned on the AC today. My 5 year old asked if she can play in the snow tomorrow after they open presents. I told her there won't be any snow. She said but it's Christmas.

Weird weather. I wore shorts and slippers all day.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

• 70F with 87% humidity at (almost) midnight.
                                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                                X