Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching a live hostage situation on tv.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching a live hostage situation on tv.

Absolutely makes me sick. Looks like he has killed all 15 people on the bus. The bus is riddled with bullet holes, the police are standing in front with riot gear and have shot tear gas into the bus and there is no screaming or movement on the bus. Terrible situation.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...CategoryId=200
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/199224/s...-crisis-report

CNN Asia is reporting that the driver made an escape and screamed as he was running away that everyone is dead on the bus.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

The police just attempted to board the bus from the back emergency exit. The gunman opened fire and they scrambled off. After the police left the gunman just opened fire again. The reporter on the scene just was moved further away. She reported she could smell the M16 shots in the air. It is pouring rain, so it is pretty amazing that it's making it through the air like that.

Comment

Now reports of civilians on the ground who have been hit by stray bullets. It is an absolute downpour right now really complicating the police ability to move around the bus effectively.

Comment

Just ended. Looks like the hostage taker is dead and at least three hostages just left the bus and got into medical vehicles. Some of the pictures of the police officers who had entered and then stepped off the bus are doing so with mortified looks on their faces. I have a feeling the scene inside of the bus is brutal.

Comment

Where did this happen?
            I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
              Where did this happen?
              Manila. This is the the outdoor arena where the presidential inauguration happened a few months ago. It's a major tourist area. Me and my family were there a couple of weeks ago for a Saturday afternoon. It's about 25 minutes from where I live.

Comment

Another hostage just walked off the bus. A total of four have got off the bus now on their own and 3 carried off. Still at least 8 plus the dead gunman on the bus. No rush to get people off the bus. Doesn't look good.

Comment

Working...
                X