@#% you, Joe Biden!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Please, nobody have KL list all of her languages. (don't respond to the poll, KL!) I prefer to learn these things bit by bit over time. It adds to the aura and mystique.

Can I just claim to know Reverse Polish Notation? I am betting that the following also know RPN:
    Lebowski
    SpaceGhost
    BYU71

AmIright?

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      Can I just claim to know Reverse Polish Notation? I am betting that the following also know RPN:
      Lebowski
      SpaceGhost
      BYU71

AmIright?

Right on, sister. RPN is the ONLY way to go.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Right on, sister. RPN is the ONLY way to go.
        Yessir it is. I may be a lawyer, but I have engineer DNA in my blood.
        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Lebowski
          SpaceGhost
          BYU71

AmIright?
          Can I be on that list?
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I am billing a client for my just having Googled RPN, of which I never had heard.

Comment

Please, nobody have KL list all of her languages. (don't respond to the poll, KL!) I prefer to learn these things bit by bit over time. It adds to the aura and mystique.
              Seriously, I second this. KL must be one helluva catch.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Lebowski
                SpaceGhost
                BYU71

AmIright?
                And RobinFinderson, former physics major and calculus TA.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                  And RobinFinderson, former physics major and calculus TA.
                  I can't use any calculator other than a 10C.

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                    Introducing another thank-you speech for Obama, Biden quoted Vergil, the "classical greek poet", in saying "wealth is health."

Vergil was NOT @#%ing Greek!!!
                    Is this the same Joe Biden: http://philanthropy.com/blogPost/Bid...-Annual/10802/

The same guy who loves popping off about how 'we' need to help people? Makes $320K and donates $370 to charitable causes? I would venture to guess that 99% of the CUFers donate at least that much to fast offerings, boy scouts, etc.

Is he typical liberal or an outlier?

Comment

Originally posted by Viking
                      anyone else on this list here?

http://www.ldsapology.org/Petition.htm
                      The Church should apologize for what? Because they are against them marrying?

In your opinion what is the difference between marriage and civil union? Seems like a civil union is more a governmental acknowledgement and marriage is more a religious acknowledgement. I could be off but I'll let those who are brighter to make the distinction.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        I am billing a client for my just having Googled RPN, of which I never had heard.
                        I think the government should regulate your fees. Then more people could afford your services.

Comment

thanks for the triple post
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            It's not spelled "virgil." Vergil. Vergilius, if you really want to be picky.
                            "Virgil" was good enough for Wyatt's brother. It's good enough for me.
                            "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                            -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Just when you think you've heard it all, a sitting vice-president quote Ted DiBiase's tag team partner.

Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                                Greecian, not Greek. When will they learn?
                                i think he was a greecer.

Comment

Working...
                                X