Can Hallelujah Not Ask a Question?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #1

    Can Hallelujah Not Ask a Question?

    Do 99% of his posts contain a question? Does he ever quit? Will he respond by insulting my career, my use of free time, or my politics?
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
  • woot
    Resident Science Cop
    • Nov 2008
    • 5531

    #2
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Do 99% of his posts contain a question? Does he ever quit? Will he respond by insulting my career, my use of free time, or my politics?
    He's from the Glenn Beck school of "as long as there's a question mark at the end, you can't be held responsible for anything you say."

    Comment

    • Viking
      Banned
      • Jun 2009
      • 6470

      #3
      Can Hallelujah come clean on who he is?

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #4
        Originally posted by Viking View Post
        Can Hallelujah come clean on who what he is?
        I don't know about you, Vikingo, but I just want to know if he is what he claims to be, I couldn't care less about knowing who he is. For some stupid reason, his claims of being in med school fill me with indignation, probably unrighteous, but still.
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • Fiyero
          Banned
          • Nov 2008
          • 5266

          #5
          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          Do 99% of his posts contain a question? Does he ever quit? Will he respond by insulting my career, my use of free time, or my politics?
          100% of his posts are straight from the Drudge Report. He really should preface each thread with "Can you believe the spin that Hannity has put on this one?" followed by the link.

          Comment

          • woot
            Resident Science Cop
            • Nov 2008
            • 5531

            #6
            Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
            100% of his posts are straight from the Drudge Report. He really should preface each thread with "Can you believe the spin that Hannity has put on this one?" followed by the link.
            Or DU could start doing that for him. That might be even more hilarious than the youtube videos.

            Comment

            • FN Phat
              I ♥ gateway sex
              • Feb 2009
              • 8691

              #7
              Originally posted by woot View Post
              Or DU could start doing that for him. That might be even more hilarious than the youtube videos.
              I don't know. The youtube videos are golden.
              I'm your huckleberry.


              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

              Comment

              • old_gregg
                scaly man fish
                • Nov 2009
                • 16915

                #8
                can't a mod merge the threads by default?
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                Comment

                • DU Ute
                  RIP CUF
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 7393

                  #9
                  Originally posted by woot View Post
                  Or DU could start doing that for him. That might be even more hilarious than the youtube videos.
                  Not a bad idea, but my whole point is to not engage him. I dream of a day when, no matter how asinine his claims, the only response to every hallelujah post is a YouTube video.
                  "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                  "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                  "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                  Comment

                  • frank ryan
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12373

                    #10
                    Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                    Not a bad idea, but my whole point is to not engage him. I dream of a day when, no matter how asinine his claims, the only response to every hallelujah post is a YouTube video.
                    take it easy on hallie/exie he is likely upset by accusations that one of his heroes doesn't walk on water

                    Comment

                    • Hallelujah
                      Junior Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 2741

                      #11
                      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Do 99% of his posts contain a question? Does he ever quit? Will he respond by insulting my career, my use of free time, or my politics?
                      You just asked 3 questions yourself. LOL

                      Comment

                      • Hallelujah
                        Junior Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 2741

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Viking View Post
                        Can Hallelujah come clean on who he is?
                        YOu tell em viking. Tell them I am a physician when I have repeatedly said I am not........yet.

                        C'mon big fella.

                        Comment

                        • New Mexican Disaster
                          Suomalainen
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4549

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
                          YOu tell em viking. Tell them I am a physician when I have repeatedly said I am not........yet.

                          C'mon big fella.
                          Hah, you libs always want other people to do the work for you and try to hide behind privacy.

                          Comment

                          • Hallelujah
                            Junior Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 2741

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                            100% of his posts are straight from the Drudge Report. He really should preface each thread with "Can you believe the spin that Hannity has put on this one?" followed by the link.
                            This i gotta see. Go ahead and prove your point.

                            Comment

                            • woot
                              Resident Science Cop
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5531

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
                              You just asked 3 questions yourself. LOL
                              Future doctor, ladies and gentlemen.

                              Comment

                              Working...