Obama Akhbar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • statman
    Rabblerouser
    • Aug 2009
    • 2799

    #1

    Obama Akhbar!

    Nothing sums up Dems position on health care better than this: http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnal...aspx?id=527292
  • frank ryan
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12389

    #2
    Originally posted by statman View Post
    Nothing sums up Dems position on health care better than this: http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnal...aspx?id=527292
    Yeah, no one has the done the Obama-Muslim terrorist thing before. Both tasteful and original.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #3
      I really wish you would pick an avatar. I can't keep you and dabrockster straight.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Maximus
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 6027

        #4
        Ramirez just went down a notch in my book.

        Comment

        • woot
          Resident Science Cop
          • Nov 2008
          • 5531

          #5
          Originally posted by statman View Post
          Nothing sums up Dems position on health care better than this: http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnal...aspx?id=527292
          Really? Nothing?

          Comment

          • dabrockster
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10962

            #6
            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            I really wish you would pick an avatar. I can't keep you and dabrockster straight.
            You and Tim hold meetings looking for ways to insert my name in posts don't ya....


            You don't have a problem with me but sure as hell can't stop thinking about me..

            Comment

            • Jarid in Cedar
              CS Institutional Memory
              • Jun 2009
              • 13234

              #7
              Originally posted by dabrockster View Post


              You don't have a problem with me but sure as hell can't stop thinking about me..
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

              -Rick Majerus

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #8
                Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                I really wish you would pick an avatar. I can't keep you and dabrockster straight.
                Really? I keep mistaking him for exute.

                Comment

                • New Mexican Disaster
                  Suomalainen
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4549

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  Really? I keep mistaking him for exute.
                  That is low.

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #10
                    I like it.

                    Do those who don't like it believe that the Dems are not willing to sacrifice their political careers for Obamacare?
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    Working...