how to become an ex-CEO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #1

    how to become an ex-CEO

  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #2
    This isn't the first time that someone's been fired over this email, either.

    Which is just stupid (on all accounts). I doubt anyone lost their job over sending this one:



    Leaders, and their spouses, are often compared to animals, especially simians. The only thing complicating this is her race and 500 years of history, and blood.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69742

      #3
      Wuap found the missing link! See comment in the middle.

      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #4
        It's a shame that someone felt the need to compare the first lady to a chimp, but it's also a shame that accusations or racism are thrown about so quickly. Both sides are wrong in this situation.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • Jarid in Cedar
          CS Institutional Memory
          • Jun 2009
          • 13234

          #5
          Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
          Both sides are wrong in this situation.
          That is the case most of the time.
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

          -Rick Majerus

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #6
            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
            That is the case most of the time.
            Very true.
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            Working...