Official Glenn Beck thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #151
    UD linking White Supremacist websites!

    Comment

    • Coach McGuirk
      1
      • Nov 2008
      • 12109

      #152
      yeah, can we go ahead an unlink that so we don't end up with a bunch of assholes over here.

      Comment

      • UtahDan
        *
        • Nov 2008
        • 14496

        #153
        Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        yeah, can we go ahead an unlink that so we don't end up with a bunch of assholes over here.
        I agree, I'm going to edit the other one out too.

        Comment

        • dabrockster
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 10951

          #154
          Was thinking about him yesterday and how I have not heard much from him since he left Fox. Methinks he should of stayed at Fox, but I am sure many of you are just happy he left..

          Anyway. it was interesting to think I have not heard many complaints about him lately... Seems to add validity to my thoughts...

          Comment

          Working...