Sad news for those of us who grew up in the Holladay, UT area and fondly remember riding our bikes around the neighborhood looking for the snake during one of her many escapes. She will be missed!
Julius Squeezer R.I.P.
Collapse
X
-
Julius Squeezer R.I.P.
Sad news for those of us who grew up in the Holladay, UT area and fondly remember riding our bikes around the neighborhood looking for the snake during one of her many escapes. She will be missed!Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...
None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.
I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.
--Portland UteTags: None
-
"She was my bedmate. . . she was special to me."
Oh, really?Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment