New "Mormon" calendar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pelagius
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5288

    #1

    New "Mormon" calendar

    Everyone's favorite calendar creator is at at it again:

    The creator of a shirtless Mormon Missionary calendar was excommunicated from the church and denied his BYU diploma after publication -- and now that he's out, he's going after Mormon moms for a final "screw you."
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25268

    #2
    I 'know' Miss February in a quasi-biblical sense. Don't I feel special.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • pelagius
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 5288

      #3
      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      I 'know' Miss February in a semi-biblical sense. Don't I feel special.
      The relief society president in your ward?

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25268

        #4
        Originally posted by pelagius View Post
        The relief society president in your ward?
        No, she works in the materials center, and I check out a bible from her each week.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • pelagius
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 5288

          #5
          Who is the targeted demographic for this calendar? Gag gift?

          Comment

          • Donuthole
            Official Outgayer
            • Nov 2008
            • 25268

            #6
            Originally posted by pelagius View Post
            Who is the targeted demographic for this calendar? Gag gift?
            I'm guessing it is the bretheren. As in "Hey bretheren, watch us push the envelope! Aren't we sassy!" But I catch your drift, and I have no idea who is going to buy this beyond the loved ones of the models.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #7
              Originally posted by pelagius View Post
              Who is the targeted demographic for this calendar? Gag gift?
              I wonder about the target demographic of any themed calendar. Who buys calendars anymore?

              Comment

              • pelagius
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 5288

                #8
                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                I wonder about the target demographic of any themed calendar. Who buys calendars anymore?
                I buy Gene Hackman calendars but surely you meant that as an exception to your rule.

                Comment

                • YOhio
                  Hipster Mode
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26165

                  #9
                  Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                  I buy Gene Hackman calendars but surely you meant that as an exception to your rule.
                  Of course. BTW, I do like your YOhio quote of the day calendar you put together for your close friends and family.

                  Comment

                  • pelagius
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5288

                    #10
                    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    Of course. BTW, I do like your YOhio quote of the day calendar you put together for your close friends and family.
                    Ya, its worked out much better than the SU quote of the day calendar I did the year before.

                    Comment

                    • jay santos
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 13652

                      #11
                      Two comments

                      1. I hate the word muffin.

                      2. These are the best looking LDS women he could find?

                      Comment

                      • pelagius
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5288

                        #12
                        Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                        1. I hate the word muffin.
                        LOL, I like how they integrate the muffin theme into the calendar photos:

                        Comment

                        • SteelBlue
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 8189

                          #13
                          Did I ever tell you guys that this calendar guy served part of his mission in our ward? Small world.

                          Comment

                          • pelagius
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 5288

                            #14
                            Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                            Did I ever tell you guys that this calendar guy served part of his mission in our ward? Small world.
                            Did you ever have him over for dinner?

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #15
                              Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                              Two comments

                              1. I hate the word muffin.

                              2. These are the best looking LDS women he could find?
                              Two comments.

                              1. I like muffin when paired with top.

                              2. Agreed. I'll have to submit Gidget's pics for 2010.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...