This Modern World: Tom Tomorrow nails it

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RobinFinderson
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 10548

    #1

    This Modern World: Tom Tomorrow nails it

  • JohnnyLingo
    La Naranja
    • Nov 2008
    • 3976

    #2
    This is excellent. Thanks for the link.

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37986

      #3
      Lol! I like how the idea of Obama won the Nobel prize based on all things we imagine he might do!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • JohnnyLingo
        La Naranja
        • Nov 2008
        • 3976

        #4
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Lol! I like how the idea of Obama won the Nobel prize based on all things we imagine he might do!
        Is this snark? My Snark-O-Meter is a bit off today.

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37986

          #5
          Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
          Is this snark? My Snark-O-Meter is a bit off today.
          No, I really did laugh-out-loud. I probably should have left the "!"s off though.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • JohnnyLingo
            La Naranja
            • Nov 2008
            • 3976

            #6
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            No, I really did laugh-out-loud. I probably should have left the "!"s off though.
            Just checking. I read it while in exile and was sad no one appreciated it when Robin first posted the cartoon.

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37986

              #7
              Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
              Just checking. I read it while in exile and was sad no one appreciated it when Robin first posted the cartoon.
              Oh, I didn't realize he posted it a few days ago.

              I like how the author also touches on the other idea of Obama too.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • JohnnyLingo
                La Naranja
                • Nov 2008
                • 3976

                #8
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Oh, I didn't realize he posted it a few days ago.

                I like how the author also touches on the other idea of Obama too.
                That's what sells it, IMO. If you're going to try to be funny about politics, you need to have balance in your views. If it's funny, it's funny, whether or not it coincides with your political ideas.

                Comment

                Working...