of universal healthcare and how we are going to reduce healthcare costs and premiums while at the same time adding 40M more patients?
Can someone direct me to the mathematics
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/acuBOXC6vQs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/acuBOXC6vQs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
-
Good to see you back on your A-game. Now that Rockober has closed, you should be able to keep up a little more.Originally posted by DU Ute View Post[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/acuBOXC6vQs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/acuBOXC6vQs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
Comment