White powder at Church vault

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoonerCoug
    Joycelyn Elders Supporter
    • Nov 2008
    • 4680

    #1

    White powder at Church vault



    White powder found at atom-bomb-proof church vault. I wonder what this is about. I'll bet you 10 bucks some elderly church employee just dropped a box of powdered donuts.
    That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

    http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...rch-vault.html

    White powder found at atom-bomb-proof church vault. I wonder what this is about. I'll bet you 10 bucks some elderly church employee just dropped a box of powdered donuts.
    I think it may be some of that talc that old people use in the temple bathrooms. It is usually next to the comb in the blue liquid.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • SoonerCoug
      Joycelyn Elders Supporter
      • Nov 2008
      • 4680

      #3
      Turns out it was just fiberglass particles.
      That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

      http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

      Comment

      • All-American
        Right, as Usual
        • Nov 2008
        • 15673

        #4
        It was THE END ZONE CHALK LINE! HAHAH-- uh, wait . . . .
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

        Comment

        • Fiyero
          Banned
          • Nov 2008
          • 5266

          #5
          Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
          Turns out it was just fiberglass particles.
          They called in the bomb squad for that?

          I've said it before and I'll say it again: 99% of so-called "Mormon persecution" over the past 100 years is a figment of everyone's imaginations.

          White powder in the vault! Ahhh! The Muslims are trying to blow it all up! Ahhh!

          Comment

          • SoonerCoug
            Joycelyn Elders Supporter
            • Nov 2008
            • 4680

            #6
            Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
            They called in the bomb squad for that?

            I've said it before and I'll say it again: 99% of so-called "Mormon persecution" over the past 100 years is a figment of everyone's imaginations.

            White powder in the vault! Ahhh! The Muslims are trying to blow it all up! Ahhh!
            I'm sure they thought the gays were behind it.
            That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

            http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

            Comment

            • Fiyero
              Banned
              • Nov 2008
              • 5266

              #7
              Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
              I'm sure they thought the gays were behind it.
              And they are completely justified in thinking that way. Those damn gays are an ongoing threat to our happiness and safety. Whenever I pass a car with a rainbow bumper sticker, I say a quick prayer that he won't see my CTR sticker and decide to ram me from behind.

              Comment

              • DU Ute
                RIP CUF
                • Dec 2008
                • 7393

                #8
                Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                And they are completely justified in thinking that way. Those damn gays are an ongoing threat to our happiness and safety. Whenever I pass a car with a rainbow bumper sticker, I say a quick prayer that he won't see my CTR sticker and decide to ram me from behind.
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                Comment

                • All-American
                  Right, as Usual
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 15673

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                  They called in the bomb squad for that?

                  I've said it before and I'll say it again: 99% of so-called "Mormon persecution" over the past 100 years is a figment of everyone's imaginations.

                  White powder in the vault! Ahhh! The Muslims are trying to blow it all up! Ahhh!
                  I don't care where you work. When you see an unfamiliar white powder on the premises, the appropriate response is to get away from it and call security. As for the 99% figure, it might be true, but it would sure suck to be the very real 1%. It certainly doesn't diminish the church's responsibility to avoid risks. Not only does it have to figure in the current climate, wherein it has made some very unpopular decisions and gestures, it also has to consider genuinely crazy people like Cody Judy and Brian David Mitchell.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                  Comment

                  • Maximus
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 6025

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                    They called in the bomb squad for that?

                    I've said it before and I'll say it again: 99% of so-called "Mormon persecution" over the past 100 years is a figment of everyone's imaginations.

                    White powder in the vault! Ahhh! The Muslims are trying to blow it all up! Ahhh!
                    I seem to forget any time the church has blamed gays or muslims or anyone for anything suspicious.

                    Comment

                    • DU Ute
                      RIP CUF
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7393

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                      I seem to forget any time the church has blamed gays or muslims or anyone for anything suspicious.
                      Not the Church, but some members...
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                      Comment

                      Working...