Be careful DDD.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #1

    Be careful DDD.

  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    Cool clip. Worth it just to see Laird at the end.

    Most of that footage was at The Wedge. No other place closes out like that distinctive Wedge fashion.

    I am not even bothering with south facing breaks. It is too big for my skill level and I don't feel like getting pounded. Slightly southward breaks give you nice residual and still rideable for someone of my skill level.

    If I were to ever become incapacitated as a result of a surfing accident, I would have a special laptop made that would allow me to post on CUF using my nose or my lips to type. Maybe I could call Stephen Hawking to see where he gets his computers put together.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    Working...