I am officially signed up for my first marathon ever.
I am very nervous but excited. I have a lot of training to go through but I have a good start.
The competitive part in me is fighting the sane part of me now. The sane part in me wants to just say that finishing is a great goal this first time. The competitive part in me wants to finish somewhere near what I actually put down as my anticipated finish time (a time well faster than I had any right to put down, but well slower than what cowboy's worksheet has me at). I think I will worry about that a bit later.
I am very nervous but excited. I have a lot of training to go through but I have a good start.
The competitive part in me is fighting the sane part of me now. The sane part in me wants to just say that finishing is a great goal this first time. The competitive part in me wants to finish somewhere near what I actually put down as my anticipated finish time (a time well faster than I had any right to put down, but well slower than what cowboy's worksheet has me at). I think I will worry about that a bit later.
Comment