Coed Naked Yoga in NYC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RC Vikings
    Known Heterosexual
    • Nov 2008
    • 8789

    #1

    Coed Naked Yoga in NYC



    I've gone to enough yoga classes to know you would want to be very careful who you got behind.
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    Rough, tough, and in the buff.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • pellegrino
      miserere me
      • Jan 2009
      • 12100

      #3
      Owners, Joschi Schwarz and Monika Werner believe that naked yoga allows participants to find a deeper connection . . .
      You bet it does!
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

      pelagius

      Comment

      • FN Phat
        I ♥ gateway sex
        • Feb 2009
        • 8691

        #4
        you seem to be the type that has participated in naked yoga.
        I'm your huckleberry.


        "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

        Comment

        • pellegrino
          miserere me
          • Jan 2009
          • 12100

          #5
          Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
          you seem to be the type that has participated in naked yoga.
          I'm a good Mormon. I don't talk about past transgressions.
          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
          Alessandro Manzoni

          Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

          pelagius

          Comment

          • Donuthole
            Official Outgayer
            • Nov 2008
            • 25274

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Rough, tough, and in the buff.
            That was co-ed naked wrestling.

            I fondly remember the scandalous reaction people had in little old St. George when a t-shirt stand opened in the mall selling co-ed naked and big Johnson shirts.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              That was co-ed naked wrestling.

              I fondly remember the scandalous reaction people had in little old St. George when a t-shirt stand opened in the mall selling co-ed naked and big Johnson shirts.
              when I was in undergrad, it was coed naked lacrosse, a pretty racy shirt for BYU sports.

              I never bought that one, but I did buy the "Go To Provo or go to Hell" shirt. loved that one. Ironically, that shirt was actually sold by BYU at the Alumni House.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                Time to camp
                • Nov 2008
                • 26082

                #8
                If it is similar to the yoga class I go to, I think some may have a hard time not becoming visably aroused.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

                Comment

                • New Mexican Disaster
                  Suomalainen
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4549

                  #9
                  Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  If it is similar to the yoga class I go to, I think some may have a hard time not becoming visably aroused.
                  Humble brag.

                  Comment

                  • San Juan Sun
                    Kicked to the curb
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9214

                    #10
                    Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                    http://www.outsideonline.com/news-fr...n=facebookpost

                    I've gone to enough yoga classes to know you would want to be very careful who you got behind.
                    I can just imagine doing a downward dog and knowing for 100% sure that the brown eye of Shiva is upon me.
                    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                    - Ty Cobb

                    Comment

                    • old_gregg
                      scaly man fish
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 16915

                      #11
                      Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      Humble brag.
                      they have pills that could help you overcome your struggle
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #12
                        Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                        I can just imagine doing a downward dog and knowing for 100% sure that the brown eye of Shiva is upon me.
                        LOL.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • oxcoug
                          Dolphins Rape Hipsters
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 5309

                          #13
                          I'll check it out and report.
                          Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

                          It can't all be wedding cake.

                          Comment

                          • Katy Lied
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 9435

                            #14
                            Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                            I can just imagine doing a downward dog and knowing for 100% sure that the brown eye of Shiva is upon me.
                            Sorry it took me so long, but now that I'm in yoga, lol!

                            Comment

                            • Color Me Badd Fan
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 12519

                              #15
                              Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                              I can just imagine doing a downward dog and knowing for 100% sure that the brown eye of Shiva is upon me.
                              Thanks for the bump Katy. I didn't see this point the first time, but LOL.
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                              Comment

                              Working...