Post your diet and workout plans here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #391
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Hey Katy, care to update us on your Aqua Zumba solution?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Katy Lied
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 9435

      #392
      eat everything your wife cooks except swap out spaghetti squash for pasta. Unfortunately you have to make the squash fresh every day, but you can microwave it.

      D-Hole: Those compression shorts would slide off in an instant in the water.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #393
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25268

          #394
          Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
          D-Hole: Those compression shorts would slide off in an instant in the water.
          Not a chance. I know, because I wear some under my board shorts when I swim. Get them tight enough and they won't even budge.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #395
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • wally
              <><><><><><><><>
              • Jun 2010
              • 4137

              #396
              Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
              eat everything your wife cooks except swap out spaghetti squash for pasta. Unfortunately you have to make the squash fresh every day, but you can microwave it.

              D-Hole: Those compression shorts would slide off in an instant in the water.
              You didn't even consider a wet suit did you?

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #397
                Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Not a chance. I know, because I wear some under my board shorts when I swim. Get them tight enough and they won't even budge.
                You don't rock the zebra print speedo like me?
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Katy Lied
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 9435

                  #398
                  I read this tip on the Diet-and-Exercise board I frequent:

                  Here's something that will change your life forever. It might be difficult at first but after a few tries you will get the hang of it and never be able to go back to your old ways:

                  Always use the toilet in a sumo squat position with the seat up, without ever actually touching the toilet. Here's an example of a sumo squat:

                  maxresdefault.jpg

                  This will help you develop your hips, core, glutes, hamstrings and quads.

                  You also never have to touch public toilets ever again..

                  You're welcome :-)

                  Comment

                  • imanihonjin
                    Junior Member
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 3772

                    #399
                    Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                    I read this tip on the Diet-and-Exercise board I frequent:

                    Here's something that will change your life forever. It might be difficult at first but after a few tries you will get the hang of it and never be able to go back to your old ways:

                    Always use the toilet in a sumo squat position with the seat up, without ever actually touching the toilet. Here's an example of a sumo squat:

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5470[/ATTACH]

                    This will help you develop your hips, core, glutes, hamstrings and quads.

                    You also never have to touch public toilets ever again..

                    You're welcome :-)
                    I don't know of any scientific research to confirm what I believe, nay know, but with a deeper squat you also are able to clear the pipes even better.

                    The Japanese are fools for moving away from squatters.
                    Last edited by imanihonjin; 01-29-2015, 01:34 PM.

                    Comment

                    • PaloAltoCougar
                      Semper infra dignitatem
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 16936

                      #400
                      Tough to get much reading done in that position.

                      Comment

                      • cougjunkie
                        *Banned*
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 23223

                        #401
                        Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                        I don't know of any scientific research to confirm what I believe, nay know, but with a deeper squat you also are able to clear the pipes even better.

                        The Japanese are fools for moving away from squatters.
                        Shark Tank agrees with you:

                        *Banned*

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69703

                          #402
                          Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                          I don't know of any scientific research to confirm what I believe, nay know, but with a deeper squat you also are able to clear the pipes even better.

                          The Japanese are fools for moving away from squatters.
                          GTFO. I love my TOTO.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • imanihonjin
                            Junior Member
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 3772

                            #403
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            GTFO. I love my TOTO.
                            Love it all you want, you aren't maximizing your deposits.

                            Comment

                            • imanihonjin
                              Junior Member
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 3772

                              #404
                              Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                              Shark Tank agrees with you:

                              Of course they do....it's science!

                              Comment

                              • bluegoose
                                7th round draft pick
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 4121

                                #405
                                I'm just over a month in to the P90x program. I supplement the workouts by running 3-7 miles, 3 days per week, and usually riding the stationary bike or trainer for 30-40 minutes twice a week. I haven't missed a day of the workout videos. I've also used myfitnesspal app to track calories. Aside from a Superbowl binge, I've stayed under my calorie goal nearly every day. Basically, I'm trying to be a good boy for at least 13 weeks.

                                Results have been decent so far. I've lost about 8 pounds in just over a month. My goal was 20 pounds in 13 weeks - 1.5 pounds per week. I know its going to get quite a bit tougher the further I go, but so far so good.

                                Comment

                                Working...