Post your diet and workout plans here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    My new kick is pears. Love those things, and it is significantly better than my pub mix addiction.
    Mine is bananas. We quit all sugar except fruit at the first of the year. Bananas are my new candy.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

• I dont know what he did, but former 305-lb lineman Jordan Gross claims to have lost 70 pound. I believe he lost even more, because the man is positively gaunt.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...205842337.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
        I dont know what he did, but former 305-lb lineman Jordan Gross claims to have lost 70 pound. I believe he lost even more, because the man is positively gaunt.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...205842337.html
        Maybe you should have read the article:

He's just eating right and lightly exercising.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• uh-huh. That's what he says.

Comment

• Anyone try Paleo eating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
              uh-huh. That's what he says.
              Are you suggesting he's on a regular diet of cigs and blow?
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                Are you suggesting he's on a regular diet of cigs and blow?
                lol

Maybe that is what I am on. I can no longer buy the same size pants I have been buying for the last 20 years. They won't up without a belt. Very frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  lol

Maybe that is what I am on. I can no longer buy the same size pants I have been buying for the last 20 years. They won't up without a belt. Very frustrating.
                  i can't imagine having a burden of that magnitude
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                    Anyone try Paleo eating?
                    My coworker's husband. I think it would be good for anyone who has successfully used Adkins.

Comment

Anyone try Paleo eating?
                      Hunter Pence.
                      *Banned*

Comment

Anyone try Paleo eating?
                        I went Whole 30, which is an extreme kind of Paleo for a month back at the beginning of the year. I dropped about 12 pounds total and felt pretty good. But it also felt good to eat an English muffin for breakfast again. Hardest part for me was the sugar withdrawal. Lasted about a week then it was easier.

Comment

• I've lost 15 pounds since the first of March. I was sick for much of March, and that kicked it off, but I've 10 pounds since mid-May. On accident.

My cholesterol levels are borderline high, so my wife occasionally buys some crappy seed-like food that is supposed to help. I've hated them all until she brought home chia. Having read Born to Run, I was intrigued enough try chia, and I immediately liked it. It's has lots of fiber and protein, it can be eaten straight or added to another food, and it can be eaten raw or cooked like oatmeal. In addition to chia, I started eating pumpkin and sunflower seeds, just because I like them. The end result was that I'm never hungry, and I never have to take time to eat. Also, when I do eat a meal (usually one a day, in the evening) I eat a lot less. This was all accidental, as I was just enjoying not having to take time to eat, but I stepped on the scale the other day and I'm down to my marathon weight.
                          sigpic
                          "Outlined against a blue, gray
                          October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                          Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                            I've lost 15 pounds since the first of March. I was sick for much of March, and that kicked it off, but I've 10 pounds since mid-May. On accident.

My cholesterol levels are borderline high, so my wife occasionally buys some crappy seed-like food that is supposed to help. I've hated them all until she brought home chia. Having read Born to Run, I was intrigued enough try chia, and I immediately liked it. It's has lots of fiber and protein, it can be eaten straight or added to another food, and it can be eaten raw or cooked like oatmeal. In addition to chia, I started eating pumpkin and sunflower seeds, just because I like them. The end result was that I'm never hungry, and I never have to take time to eat. Also, when I do eat a meal (usually one a day, in the evening) I eat a lot less. This was all accidental, as I was just enjoying not having to take time to eat, but I stepped on the scale the other day and I'm down to my marathon weight.
                            So you are just munching chia? Like the sprouts? Or the seeds? or the paste that you spread on the guy's head?
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                              I started eating pumpkin and sunflower seeds, just because I like them.
                              I also like snacking on sunflower seeds in the late afternoon. My favorite is Biggs Sizzlin' Bacon flavored sunflower seeds. It took a while to figure out the macros for them, because the David brand likes to publish the macros for the hulled seeds while you're eating them by the unhulled cup. They're perfect if you're eating a clean diet, and it takes forever to get through 1/4 cup.

3/4 cup, unshelled
                              Cals: 170
                              Carbs: 6 g
                              Fat: 15 g
                              Protein: 7 g
                              sodium: 160 mg
                              chol: 0

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                So you are just munching chia?
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X