Cross Fit in the Provo area

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byu4eva
    Rise and Shout
    • Jul 2011
    • 10

    #1

    Cross Fit in the Provo area

    Any reccomends?
  • Jacob
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 6801

    #2
    I can give you recommendations in Davis Co. Where in Utah County did Bronco go?
    Don't go to Ute Crossfit in SLC. Sure, they have a good program and some great athletes, but they are still called Ute Crossfit.

    Comment

    • thesaint258
      aka Benito Hazard
      • Jan 2009
      • 3005

      #3
      The only one I've heard of down there is Utah Valley Crossfit. I'm sure you can find out where they are exactly if you google it.
      Not that, sickos.

      Comment

      • cougjunkie
        *Banned*
        • Nov 2008
        • 23223

        #4
        Yeah Cross fit is for pussies.
        *Banned*

        Comment

        • Byu4eva
          Rise and Shout
          • Jul 2011
          • 10

          #5
          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          Yeah Cross fit is for pussies.
          So What do you do to workout? Tai chi?

          Comment

          • Byu4eva
            Rise and Shout
            • Jul 2011
            • 10

            #6
            Originally posted by Jacob View Post
            I can give you recommendations in Davis Co. Where in Utah County did Bronco go?
            Don't go to Ute Crossfit in SLC. Sure, they have a good program and some great athletes, but they are still called Ute Crossfit.
            Ya mon, don't want itchy crotch and fungal feet from dem Utes

            Comment

            Working...