Ok...there needs to be a 'class' taken for anyone first signing up to a gym. Is there no such thing as locker room etiquette? Maybe it's just personal etiquette, or 'missing' etiquette, whichever the case may be.
So, here's my gripe(s):
1) Old man. Comes in early in the morning to swim, (or whatever it is that he does)...I just usually see him soaking in the hot tub. Anyway, the locker room is his personal bathroom I think. The dude walks around naked, shaving in the mirror, talking, moving about like he has something to be proud of (which he doesn't). I don't get it....DUDE! Put some clothes on. Gah!
2) Old man #2. (is this a recurring theme?). Guy is getting dressed. Naked as the day he was born. Plants his butt right on the bench and does whatever he is doing to get ready. DUDE! ...put down a towel or something on the bench. I sit there, put my hands there, whatever...and I don't want to be touching your backside! GAH!
<<sigh>> ....am I weird? Am I going Howard Hughes as I get older? At least in the men's locker room... 'etiquette' is more of a guideline than a rule. I need to be independently wealthy so I can have my own workout place, lap pool, gym, weight room..and that's all I need. Oh....and this paddle ball, and that's all I need....
So, here's my gripe(s):
1) Old man. Comes in early in the morning to swim, (or whatever it is that he does)...I just usually see him soaking in the hot tub. Anyway, the locker room is his personal bathroom I think. The dude walks around naked, shaving in the mirror, talking, moving about like he has something to be proud of (which he doesn't). I don't get it....DUDE! Put some clothes on. Gah!
2) Old man #2. (is this a recurring theme?). Guy is getting dressed. Naked as the day he was born. Plants his butt right on the bench and does whatever he is doing to get ready. DUDE! ...put down a towel or something on the bench. I sit there, put my hands there, whatever...and I don't want to be touching your backside! GAH!
<<sigh>> ....am I weird? Am I going Howard Hughes as I get older? At least in the men's locker room... 'etiquette' is more of a guideline than a rule. I need to be independently wealthy so I can have my own workout place, lap pool, gym, weight room..and that's all I need. Oh....and this paddle ball, and that's all I need....
Comment