Tiny shrimp in NYC water

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oxcoug
    Dolphins Rape Hipsters
    • Dec 2009
    • 5309

    #1

    Tiny shrimp in NYC water

    For the years that I've spent time in NYC it's been bragged about by New Yorkers - "ah yeah, our water comes straight from the Catskills, our tap water is better than spring bottled water blah blah blah".....

    Mmm but only, apparently, if you like tiny shrimp in your water. I guess maybe some people do.



    Can't get myself to drink it. I'm dying of thirst right now but I won't go to the tap - have to go out and buy some bottled water.
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

    It can't all be wedding cake.
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #2
    Wuss, just drink it.

    Comment

    • dabrockster
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 10947

      #3
      Hmmmm... Shrimp....

      Comment

      • oxcoug
        Dolphins Rape Hipsters
        • Dec 2009
        • 5309

        #4
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Wuss, just drink it.
        I've been trying. I can't. If it means I'm a wuss then so be it -).
        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

        It can't all be wedding cake.

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #5
          Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
          I've been trying. I can't. If it means I'm a wuss then so be it -).
          pour yourself an nice glass of water... do you see any of these little shrimp with your naked eye? No? Drink up....

          Comment

          • dabrockster
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10947

            #6
            Hey Oxcoug.. I am curious.

            Have you been able to sleep in your bed at all?? You know. With the MAJOR infestation of bedbugs going around in NYC...


            Newsround, News round, children's news, childrens news, Press Pack, children, child, Kids, kids news, kids web news, children_s news online, children_s web news, young, young people, Lizo Mzimba, Matthew Price, John Craven, Newsround Extra





            That's right.. You fell that itchy feeling on your back.. Shoulder....

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37986

              #7
              I'll back you up ox. That's naaaaaaaasty.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #8
                I think shrimp would be the least of my worries when it comes to NYC tap water.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • old_gregg
                  scaly man fish
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 16915

                  #9
                  Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                  For the years that I've spent time in NYC it's been bragged about by New Yorkers - "ah yeah, our water comes straight from the Catskills, our tap water is better than spring bottled water blah blah blah".....

                  Mmm but only, apparently, if you like tiny shrimp in your water. I guess maybe some people do.



                  Can't get myself to drink it. I'm dying of thirst right now but I won't go to the tap - have to go out and buy some bottled water.
                  you wouldn't believe the population of tiny shrimp in my apartment complex's hot tub
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                  Comment

                  • creekster
                    It is NOT a monkey!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22661

                    #10
                    I think itnis a positive thing. It shows the water isn't deadly.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                    Comment

                    Working...