No announcement yet.

Pass the Midol, cuz I got cramps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post-run day 5 report: have been able to stand up with minimal pain for 2 days. Rode the bike yesterday for 30 minutes, unable to stand on pedals for more than 10 seconds. Ran 3 miles this morning. Calves very tight and sore. Quads felt surprisingly good. Average pace 9:26. Still not planning my next marathon.

Comment

I had never really fought cramps until Lotoja this year. About 50 miles into it my right inner thigh starting cramping bad and continued on and off for the next 150. My leg hurt for a week after that. Good job with toughing it out and good luck with the healing.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
        Post-run day 5 report: have been able to stand up with minimal pain for 2 days. Rode the bike yesterday for 30 minutes, unable to stand on pedals for more than 10 seconds. Ran 3 miles this morning. Calves very tight and sore. Quads felt surprisingly good. Average pace 9:26. Still not planning my next marathon.
        Did you figure out that the best way to go down stairs is backwards?

Comment

Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
          Did you figure out that the best way to go down stairs is backwards?

That would have been good to know 4 DAYS AGO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
            That would have been good to know 4 DAYS AGO!!!
            I uh...I told SteelBlue to pass that tip on to you. He didn't do it?!? Man! What a jerk!

Comment

Working...
            X